No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well got a spot set up found a few rubs gonna be set up in 23 anybody else gonna be out there

Comment

Just woke up from a nap ate drank a blond and now I'm going to go take another nap till 04:30. Have a great evening and may your arrows fly strait tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
        Just woke up from a nap ate drank a blond and now I'm going to go take another nap till 04:30. Have a great evening and may your arrows fly strait tomorrow
        Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

i feel like a crack head...keep the posts going gentleman cant wait to get home and get out there...my last year on HOOD so i gotta pound some dirt...

Comment

Just got settled in hour before sunup will keep posting from 115

Comment

I've been set up for an hour, 1 more till sun up trying to stay awake!

Comment

One doe so far but never can tell out here

Comment

Hey all you deer hunting fools on hood. If ya whack a deer in need a 12 by 12 piece of hide from deer and hogs, could use some blood also if ya got a spare ziplock, doing the same here in Lampasas but the more is better in this case.

Comment

Good luck y'all. Whack em n stack em.

Comment

Sat until about 0930. Was set up on the edge of a large field. Saw enough does so had to double check and make sure I wasn't at Dana Peak Park. Couple scraggly bucks we're wandering around. Nothing within bow range, but then again, nothing legal either. So, no loss. Don't know if I'm going back out the evening or not. 115 will probably be shot out by then anyway.

Comment

Still sounds like a good situation Ed now it may be time for that prickly pear.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                          Still sounds like a good situation Ed now it may be time for that prickly pear.
                          Sounds like good advice to me.

Have a Prickly Pear, listen to some Betelnut Radio on the computer and contemplate whether I really want to go back out. No hurry, it's a long season.

Comment

Anybody wanting to go to 115 this evening, I just checked out so there's an open slot.

Comment

Been in the stand for about a hour n a half got a group of hogs snarling 75 yards in the woods hope one shows its self cause they done scared off all the deer a half mile away

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
                                Been in the stand for about a hour n a half got a group of hogs snarling 75 yards in the woods hope one shows its self cause they done scared off all the deer a half mile away
                                What area you in I can hear some here in 23

Comment

Working...
                                X