No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait till Sunday to get back in the woods.

Comment

Ldp

Sadie is on the board

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
        Sadie is on the board
        Congrats to the young lady.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Good job Sadie shoe pops hoe it is done.

Comment

Sadie is on the board
              Awesome job Sadie...Look at that heart shot...Proud Papa once again!!!!!

Comment

Good job Sadie , I am in a stand deep in area 20 , checking the quota hotline every hour hope to have something come in tonight Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349462231.649367.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	24124802

Comment

Good job Saide! Good shootin!

Comment

She says thank you. Going to 115 for the morning hunt tomarrow see if the big one is still around its always been a very good stand

Comment

Just had a buddy tell me, him and another guy got suspended till the 11th for being signed in for 2 days in a row, at the same time. He said someone at the SC told him it was OK. I told him it was ok to do for hog hunting, but deer you have to sign out first, then sign in for the next day. He tried to explain it to Judy, but she said she didn't want to hear it, which I don't blame her, everything is in writing. Read the book.

Comment

Originally posted by FtHoodBowHunter View Post
                        Just had a buddy tell me, him and another guy got suspended till the 11th for being signed in for 2 days in a row, at the same time. He said someone at the SC told him it was OK. I told him it was ok to do for hog hunting, but deer you have to sign out first, then sign in for the next day. He tried to explain it to Judy, but she said she didn't want to hear it, which I don't blame her, everything is in writing. Read the book.
                        That is true it's the hunters responsibility to READ THE BOOK....

Comment

She says thank you. Going to 115 for the morning hunt tomarrow see if the big one is still around its always been a very good stand
                          Might see you out there. Depends how much beer I drink tonight. Got to keep my priorities straight.

Comment

Originally posted by FtHoodBowHunter View Post
                            That sucks but if they didn't do anything about it everyone would be doing it.. I've had to deal with Judy and she has always been super nice and very helpful.. Most of everyone up there are nice and try to help you out as much as they can from my experience..

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                              That sucks but if they didn't do anything about it everyone would be doing it.. I've had to deal with Judy and she has always been super nice and very helpful.. Most of everyone up there are nice and try to help you out as much as they can from my experience..
                              Yeah, they have all been very helpful to me. Like I said, just read the rules, and you'll be good.

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                                +1

I don't know how they do it. I'd last about 15 minutes on day one then lose my cool. I'm too used to people doing what I tell em and if they asked why, it's because I said so. That don't work anymore. Too bad. Yeah, I know it's their job. Just glad it ain't mine. Course I don't want any job, too much like work.

Comment

Working...
                                X