Clear All

top pick should look like this
    Attached Files

Comment

Anyone get anything???

Comment

Originally posted by huntinboi14 View Post
        Anyone get anything???
        Don't really know, just checked the quota hot line and the only area that is show out is 73, so lots of the quota left.

Comment

Ed can you believe 115 is still going

Comment

115 is still not shot out....wow!!!!......thatsnot normal maybe the deer are waiting for me to come home....lol...ok maybe not....anyone see anything worth mentioning?

Comment

Had set up a pop up brushed it in really well in a new spot hinted it last night and saw 10 different deer only problem is they come so much closer to the pop up than I thought.. I tried to draw back on a nice 9 point prob 18" inside and tall but he was only 5 yds from me and heard me draw.. There's not really a trail right in front of me so I didn't think they would be that close..

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                Had set up a pop up brushed it in really well in a new spot hinted it last night and saw 10 different deer only problem is they come so much closer to the pop up than I thought.. I tried to draw back on a nice 9 point prob 18" inside and tall but he was only 5 yds from me and heard me draw.. There's not really a trail right in front of me so I didn't think they would be that close..
                That is awesome

Comment

Keep after them you will get him

Comment

Will post a few pics of the morning hunt later 6 20 yards and under for an hour this morning

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                      Ed can you believe 115 is still going
                      Amazing isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
                        I was able to sign in this afternoon so I took the opportunity to set up a pop-up. I was leery because I lost a pop-up last month because it got full of water, collapsed and shattered every pole. But I decided to try it once again. This time I tied off the top and each side. I set it up behind my 10' ladder stand. I wanted to be able to see the same spot because that is the area I have been corning but there was no good spot to put it. There was a nice little opening that had a nice place for the blind. If the deer are in the area I guess they'll come in. But this is what it looks like. The corn is along the tree line to the front.
                        Looks like that will work. Keep after em. It will pay off!

Comment

Good stuff. New spots are sometimes the best spots.

Keep after the wide 9.......you'll connect eventually!!!

Comment

Doe down 302 tonight!

Comment

Doe down 302 tonight!
                              That was me in the dodge that passed you all in the deisel

Comment

I missed not once but 2 times on same buck tonight once at 35 my fault next at 47 his duck.... Lol and the season begins

Comment

Working...
                                X