Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
    Get it in this next week
    Gonna be out of town this weekend for my anniversary I'm gonna have to try and get out to my areas 1 day after work next week.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
      Gonna be out of town this weekend for my anniversary I'm gonna have to try and get out to my areas 1 day after work next week.
      Sounds like a plan

Comment

There training Like crazy all the areas between Georgetown rd and west range will be closed for sure opening weekend. Only access west Of Georgetown rd will have to be off of fm 116. There having a 2 day bike race that weekend. Not sure about other areas will keep posted. 107 106 still locked tight wait on confirmation of lock change for this areas. Quota should be sometime next week will Scan and post when we get that. Hope this helps ya all.
        Thanks Matt ! Any idea if 10,11,12 and 20 will be open on opening weekend ? I might have to make other plans if they are going to be closed .

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
          Thanks Matt ! Any idea if 10,11,12 and 20 will be open on opening weekend ? I might have to make other plans if they are going to be closed .
          I'll get ya an update on those when I go in this morning

Comment

I'll get ya an update on those when I go in this morning
            Thank you Sir !

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
              Thank you Sir !
              All of those are open sat

Comment

Comment

All of those are open sat
                  Holy cowI'm in the wrong areas!

Comment

There's the open list

Comment

you gotta love hunting on Ft. Hood!

Comment

Matt you are a jack of all trades, master of none good at all, who else works at the SC.Or are you a one man operation. Lol. Good hunting to all on the 29th, I got targets identified in Lampasas now all I got to do is excited?

Comment

Target Rich Environment

Yes I can take him now but I don't want to. Wait patiently till the 29th.
                          Last edited by BenBen; 01-07-2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
                            Yes I can take him now but I don't want to. Wait patiently till the 29th.
                            **** Ben, where are you hunting that you have bull elk on the property. Looks good brother. That sucker sure will fill the freezer, and much better tasting then whitetail any day.

Comment

Classified. I've promissed the land owner half as payment for allowing me to hunt his lands free of charge.

Comment

Good I get to go throw some more corn before opening weekend! My areas been closed for awhile and unable to get down there has been driving me nuts!

Comment

Working...
                                X