Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
    What r u gettin? Did you fly off in that helicopter that landed at SC & took off about 10 min later?
    Lol that's the biologist with working on deer count or shooting the pigs going donate and get a fancy TBH sticker lol

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
      Lol that's the biologist with working on deer count or shooting the pigs going donate and get a fancy TBH sticker lol
      I'd like to become a member but I don't have paypal. I'm waiting on them to accept debit

Comment

There is a few running around post now fixing to be one more
        lifted 3500? if so that's me brother.

Comment

I was at the range yesterday after work (1630ish). A guy in a white Chevy came in. As I was leaving, I noticed the truck had a TBH sticker. Who r u?
          Better to reply to the poster lol, I was in the big Chevy at the range with Andyrealtree and his cummins

Comment

I'd like to become a member but I don't have paypal. I'm waiting on them to accept debit
            You can e-mail Mary, she will give an address and can mail payment.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltej_77 View Post
              Better to reply to the poster lol, I was in the big Chevy at the range with Andyrealtree and his cummins
              NICE rig

Comment

They accept it. Just got some stickers.

Comment

Took this dumb old sailor awhile, but finally got around to deciding to pull my stuff out of 105. At least any of it that might be left. Tired of feeding the thieves. I know, I know, should have figured that out months ago. I'm hard headed and a tad slow.

Now that that decision has been made I think I'll just play sailor and get snot slingin drunk. Then TRY to chase the live in Chinese maid/chef around the house. I'm old, I can do that (the drunk part, the chasin part never seems to work out). Being old I don't got to worry about school/work/whatever tomorrow. Heck I may play sailor tomorrow too

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5djUjMF8Or0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5djUjMF8Or0&feature=related[/ame]
                  Last edited by EdO; 09-12-2012, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FtHoodBowHunter View Post
                    Anyone know anything about four wheelers? I got one that has no spark.
                    Probly the stator. In my experiences it's that more often than the CDI or coils. How old is it?

Comment

Hey everyone figured I'd throw a hello in here since I'm here in the Hood area. I'm new to TBH and to tell ya the truth pretty new to hunting too. Always wanted to start but never had the opportunity to get serious. I've been out a few times with friends but that's about it. A couple years ago I shot a friends bow and got hooked! After that I got my own bow and have been shooting but have yet to go hunting. Would anybody out there be interested in letting me tag along sometime to "learn the ropes"? Maybe I could play camera man or help with cleaning to get some "hands on experience" lol

Comment

Originally posted by TX Headhunter View Post
                        Hey everyone figured I'd throw a hello in here since I'm here in the Hood area. I'm new to TBH and to tell ya the truth pretty new to hunting too. Always wanted to start but never had the opportunity to get serious. I've been out a few times with friends but that's about it. A couple years ago I shot a friends bow and got hooked! After that I got my own bow and have been shooting but have yet to go hunting. Would anybody out there be interested in letting me tag along sometime to "learn the ropes"? Maybe I could play camera man or help with cleaning to get some "hands on experience" lol
                        Sounds to me like your a prime candiate for a guided hunt. Won't help you for bow season, but one the regular season starts you could sign up for a guided hunt and pick one of the areas with a bow hunting guide. I won't tell you which guide/Matt I would pick.

Until then, I'd go to the Sportman's Center and talk to the folks behind the counter. A lot of good info available there. Doesn't hurt to have your bs filter furned up a bit, but y'all can sort it out.

I'd give you further advice, but it'd be worthless. I just go and sit in a stand a few days out of the season. If something walks by, fine. If not, that's fine to. I do most of my hunting in OK and AL.

Good Luck.

Comment

Welcome Tx Headhunter. Thanks for the give away Ed ....lol. How is the drinking and chasing working out tonight

Comment

Welcome Tx Headhunter. Thanks for the give away Ed ....lol. How is the drinking and chasing working out tonight
                            Not too bad on the former ... the latter???? As good as expected, which is a fail. Never seems to work out ... drunk and a leg and a half chasin a sober on two good legs.

Find Taylor ... Old area 7 maps ... guided stands .... you'll find him.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Headhunter View Post
                              Want to shoot a Turkey? I know where a few Gobblers are and Archery season starts the 29th! My stuff was stolen last week so right now I'm hand throwing corn. There is a nice buck in that area I plan to hunt and hopefully get opening weekend as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PSEstinger07 View Post
                                Want to shoot a Turkey? I know where a few Gobblers are and Archery season starts the 29th! My stuff was stolen last week so right now I'm hand throwing corn. There is a nice buck in that area I plan to hunt and hopefully get opening weekend as well.
                                Did you file a report with game wardens on your stuff?

Comment

Working...
                                X