Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rey it's a great bow. Jason looks all good there

Comment

thanks matt ill have to see if the guy still has the deal on it.......jason dang brother that looks like you had a heck of a day...beautiful country too from the looks of it....man some dove wrapped in bacon with a slice of jalpeno and cream cheese fresh off the grill with a cold dos quis.....woooooweeeeeeee....

Comment

Hey ReyRey..how are ya?...I personally liked my DXT better than the Z7 I had. Did you buy it already and looking at also buying another one? I would go shoot some different ones and see what ya like. You have to try Elite brother...trust me...the Strother Wrath is also another great shooter. There are alot of reviews on them all over at AT.

Originally posted by mayhemsr View Post
        hello all....hows the dove hunting going htis year...man wish i was out ther ein my spot by the water shooting my case of shells for 3 birds...lol...so i got an excellent deal on mathews drenalin...i know matt and james have had this particular bow before ..wondering what u guys thought of it as it comes decked out....havent bought my bow yet still shopping...so far the bowtech invasion and insnaity have caught my eye...i could go for another guardia as they are so whisper quiet...but i have gotten alot of interest in the mathews monster...just seems like my style of bow...thoughts anyone....ill be back in the states just in time for opening day.....

Comment

So just wondering i was set up in 203 for deer and someelse put a blind and feeder up 15 yards behind where i was gona set up so staryrd scoting new spot and thwir is blinds and feefeeders everywhere how hunters can it hold i found 6 on accident but just pulled out slow didnt bother noones Ao or going tramping throw their if your set up

Comment

Originally posted by solocam70 View Post
            So just wondering i was set up in 203 for deer and someelse put a blind and feeder up 15 yards behind where i was gona set up so staryrd scoting new spot and thwir is blinds and feefeeders everywhere how hunters can it hold i found 6 on accident but just pulled out slow didnt bother noones Ao or going tramping throw their if your set up
            6 hunters per hunt in 203 yep I feel your pain there. I don't hunt it much any more if so I have a few spots I hunt off the ground in there

Comment

Jason nice take of birds there in AZ, I did the same this past weekend, no pics cause to busy raising the gun.

Got some growth n the food plot already, got about an ac. planted, funny driving a bronco around with a homemade tiller but it got done.

Seen my first on the hitlist esterday in the AM chasing dove, should be a good deer season this year.

Comment

Good deal Kevin. Glad to hear you got some good prospects on the property.

I took pictures between taking the first limits back to my buddies truck and going out for our second limits for the morning. The end result is the picture on my "Cowboy Cooler".

Get some cameras out and post some pics of your progress for this year. As soon as I start getting some of the coues or mullie bucks on camera....I'll throw 'em on here for Y'all Texas boys to see.

Comment

well its a offical boys i changed over to a mathews...after much contemplation i chose to go with the mathews drenalin as the guy selling it gave me a hell of a deal....looking forward to slinging some pointy sticks when i get back and maybe stock my frezer with a few slickheads being my last year on fort hood...see ya in the woods soon!!!

Comment

Sounds good Rey, funny about this prospect very nocturnal so far and will not come to feeder but hand corn he likes. We are gonna wrap up some breasts in Bacon and map with some cream cheese this weekend. Will post some pics of food plot this weekend when I get a break from school and the VA. PITA I tell ya.

Comment

Where are ya headed after Hood?

well its a offical boys i changed over to a mathews...after much contemplation i chose to go with the mathews drenalin as the guy selling it gave me a hell of a deal....looking forward to slinging some pointy sticks when i get back and maybe stock my frezer with a few slickheads being my last year on fort hood...see ya in the woods soon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                        Where are ya headed after Hood?
                        Fort Campbell needs 1SGs for my MOS so as of now thats where i am headed, "but", being in the army for a day or so we both know until i have orders in hand anything can change....hear the hunting there is outstanding

Comment

Sweet....you could make a day trip here...vice versa....I here the hunting is outstanding there also! Congrats on the Drenaline.

Fort Campbell needs 1SGs for my MOS so as of now thats where i am headed, "but", being in the army for a day or so we both know until i have orders in hand anything can change....hear the hunting there is outstanding

Comment

Congrats on the new bow nice choice. Cheaked cams all bucks hard horned but one. Looking good

Comment

Can point you t some spots on Campbell if you head there Rey still got them ingrained in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                                Congrats on the new bow nice choice. Cheaked cams all bucks hard horned but one. Looking good
                                Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                                Can point you t some spots on Campbell if you head there Rey still got them ingrained in my head.
                                I have a couple of targets for this year on cam. All pics at night. I just have to figure out how to get them to come out during daylight morning or afternoon. Thanks guys for all of your help.

Comment

Working...
                                X