Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
    I hear you lance. I was freaking out every year coming to the Hood every single weekend and stressing out when I didn't see any deer , should I have hunted the other stand Etc. This year I have only one feeder running and I am going to hunt it every time it is open and just enjoy the time alone in the stand. Once the rut started last year I saw multiple bucks every day in places and times you should never see a deer. I plan on having more fun this year and relaxing more
    I hear you. I have stressed myself into headaches before worrying about what, when, where & why. I realized I didn't need to that much. I still stress over it if my areas are closed. I had 3 but am now down to 2. I might try to find another spot but probably just going to hunt the 2 I got. And make the best of it.

Comment

First day of real brick and mortar college, all I got to say is i really dislike teenagers. First class down and no headache. Got math next, I am screwed

Lance a wise man once told me if you can't change it no reason to worry. Sit in the woods and enjoy it. Life is way to short.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
        First day of real brick and mortar college, all I got to say is i really dislike teenagers. First class down and no headache. Got math next, I am screwed

Lance a wise man once told me if you can't change it no reason to worry. Sit in the woods and enjoy it. Life is way to short.
        Excellent advice

Comment

Who loves ya brother. This school thing is interesting, many a freaks in this area.

Comment

Well it is official, I can still make a grown man cry and run out of a classroom.

Comment

Well it is official, I can still make a grown man cry and run out of a classroom.
              Need story

Comment

Finally made it to ft hood going next week to get my area pass gonna check out a few spots was hoping to get a little info on some areas to check out ( not your honey hole) just a general area and i see alot of people feed on here any problems with people stealing your stuff n whats the best feeder to use auto, pipe, or just throwing corn out any info will help me im going to the field middle of next week so trying to get ready for the season pretty quick thanks

Comment

Story as follows, math class trying to listen to the teacher, this young man was "making" on this gal and disrupting the class, mind you he was not doing a very good job with this gal, anyway I politely turn around and ask him "how much he paid for this class" he said "I didn't." Dad did. Well I dropped 1500 so would he kindle " shut the f bomb up so I could learn something. He then burst into tears and ran out of the room. Fast forward to teacher, she asked if I was going to apologize to him, I asked if I fail the class due to interruptions if she would pay me for the class. She said NO, I said EXACTLY. SEE YA TOMORROW.

Comment

Maybe I need some sensitivity training or something.

Comment

Story as follows, math class trying to listen to the teacher, this young man was "making" on this gal and disrupting the class, mind you he was not doing a very good job with this gal, anyway I politely turn around and ask him "how much he paid for this class" he said "I didn't." Dad did. Well I dropped 1500 so would he kindle " shut the f bomb up so I could learn something. He then burst into tears and ran out of the room. Fast forward to teacher, she asked if I was going to apologize to him, I asked if I fail the class due to interruptions if she would pay me for the class. She said NO, I said EXACTLY. SEE YA TOMORROW.
                      Now that was a good read funny as all get out

Comment

Today is a new day should be a good one.

Comment

Today is a new day should be a good one.
                          Yep always good to wake up one more time

Comment

hahaha... some people have no common courtesy. glad you set him straight. you did the right thing and shouldn't have to apologize. that's just another example of what's wrong with the world today. Stick to your guns and good luck this semester.

Comment

Not gonna worry about anything, to old to care about what other folks think and have to much to do. So if I am offensive well I have been that way for 20+ years and never had any issues, just got to get the job done and that is this semester in school and I aim to do it.

Comment

LMAO...greatness Kevin

Comment

Working...
                                X