Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
    Sure does sound great out there.

Meet some of the hood thread tbhers today always good to see Matt. But met Alex and blue eagle, top notch fellas.

Anyone got a welded need to make something out of angle iron, A BIG RAKE I can drag behind my Bronco.
    That should rake a lot of leaves at once

Comment

Yep it should, but not what I am doing with it, gonna make a homemade spike plow.

Comment

Got a question that's been bugging me for awhile now ... Reading the red book it says Q-4 and Q-5 are no longer authorized hunting areas. Where/what are q4 and q5. Can't find them on the map. Go easy on me, remember, I was a swabbie and Army lingo is a mystery.

Comment

No clue ed.

Comment

Any hogs in 52?

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
              Got a question that's been bugging me for awhile now ... Reading the red book it says Q-4 and Q-5 are no longer authorized hunting areas. Where/what are q4 and q5. Can't find them on the map. Go easy on me, remember, I was a swabbie and Army lingo is a mystery.
              Q4 and Q5 are on west Fort Hood over there by the Airfield. They are the fenced in areas on the right when you are going to area 106. Used to be some great hunting........pretty much like a high fence area.

Comment

Originally posted by TXArrowSlinger View Post
                Q4 and Q5 are on west Fort Hood over there by the Airfield. They are the fenced in areas on the right when you are going to area 106. Used to be some great hunting........pretty much like a high fence area.
                Thanks, was curious as all get out. Now I can enjoy my beer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FtHoodBowHunter View Post
                  Any hogs in 52?
                  I hear they have been out in 50 lattly

Comment

There everywhere on hood, seems they either have a fear or are avoiding you all together.

Comment

Been out in the woods working my arse off today going to go eat here in a few then I'll be done for sure

Comment

Went out today and set myself and my buddy up. Now I guess just wait and see if anything shows up on the camera.

Comment

Just ate a bit of cold cuts and now putting back a few blonds as Ed would call it. Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by FtHoodBowHunter View Post
                            Went out today and set myself and my buddy up. Now I guess just wait and see if anything shows up on the camera.
                            Good to hear may you get some good pics

Comment

Well, I just od'd on a Papa John's pizza and working on some Lone Star now.

For any of ya'll that are unaware If the Rangers score 7 runs or more your order at Papa John's the following day is 50 percent off. Order on line and enter Rangers7 in the promo box. They scored 9 runs tonight, to it'll be 50 percent off tomorrow also. I'm gonna pass. Can't handle pizza four days in a row.

Think I might go to the woods in the morning and see if I can trip over a log or something. Oooops, forgot, I gotta smoke a chicken, some pork loin and some sausages. There's always something. Oh well, got lots of beer and the electric smoker makes things easy.

Comment

I went to 1 of my areas today and realized I lost it. Blind was collapsed and full of water. Almost every pole was broke and shredded. All I could do was pull it and pull the camera. I have nothing to show for my work except this...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X