No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hint go look in the 20s in the draws like back in talor branch between 21 and 22 should find some fresh sign and might run up on some pigs

Comment

Yep that is where I would go to Matt or up on the river in 301 water is key. How shallow is engineer these days or 8S.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
        Yep that is where I would go to Matt or up on the river in 301 water is key. How shallow is engineer these days or 8S.
        Nothing up north he's been trapping really hard in the 300s

Comment

Was out at ta21 this morning... didn't see any pigs, but I didn't make it to the draw. I got caught up in the plains. Also found a great looking a typical 9 pointer. Terrible though he was working himself to death. He was stuck in a pig trap

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaski06 View Post
            Was out at ta21 this morning... didn't see any pigs, but I didn't make it to the draw. I got caught up in the plains. Also found a great looking a typical 9 pointer. Terrible though he was working himself to death. He was stuck in a pig trap

Comment

I called sportsmens, they called game warden. Not sure if they found it though. Trap was well hidden. I happened upon it by chance

Comment

Eninger lake aint to low right now heard hogs a few nights ago while fishing put out some bait gona check it in the morring scouted on thursday for 5 hours and didnt see or hear nothing but cows

Comment

That was you I talked to on the phone then

Comment

Do you know whether or not they found the cage? Do they think the deer will make it? He had messed his face up pretty bad when I had left. If not I can show them where the cage is... It would be a shame for such a good looking rack to be wasted on a cage. Is anyone headed out tonight? My buddy flaked out on me.

Comment

Do you know whether or not they found the cage? Do they think the deer will make it? He had messed his face up pretty bad when I had left. If not I can show them where the cage is... It would be a shame for such a good looking rack to be wasted on a cage. Is anyone headed out tonight? My buddy flaked out on me.
                      Yep he got the deer out at some point today

Comment

Not tonight just got home fixing to look at some trail cam pics

Comment

That's good. Good luck with the cams. I do need someone to pig hunt with. My boys keep flaking on me.

Comment

30's a bust hog wild soaked corn out for four days untocuhed in a few different spots went out from 0230-0730 today and nothing scratching AO off the list bubbaski06 let u know if i findem want to get in the 50's remmeber a spot i found turkey hunting before i deployed last year that was holding water hopefully get to scout it out next weekend if i get my truck back up finsihed hog hunt breaking down hope everyone has better luck then me

Comment

That's good. Good luck with the cams. I do need someone to pig hunt with. My boys keep flaking on me.
                              Yup cams looking good so far

Comment

Good luck solo. If you need a hand let me know. I am still trying to get out, but my all my buddies keep flaking out on me. I also am looking for a place to set up for deer this season as well. Found an abandoned tree stand, plus the trapped deer I might want to look around there.

Comment

Working...
                                X