Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
    Robert where you got these hidden?
    John $$$ Talks ?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Eagle2 View Post
      John $$$ Talks ?
      DAVID , you will be working with the custodial crew if you keep it up

Comment

hello fort hood...couple of months left and im back in the game should be right around the rut if im not mistaken...hope all u crazies dont shoot all the bucks before i get a shot at one...good to see the thread still thriving....im itching to sling some arrows these days....i see lots of new faces on the GS looking forward to meeting you guys as well...scout hard and shoot straight drink water and dont die...Airborne!

Comment

Originally posted by mayhemsr View Post
          hello fort hood...couple of months left and im back in the game should be right around the rut if im not mistaken...hope all u crazies dont shoot all the bucks before i get a shot at one...good to see the thread still thriving....im itching to sling some arrows these days....i see lots of new faces on the GS looking forward to meeting you guys as well...scout hard and shoot straight drink water and dont die...Airborne!
          Good to see ya brother Rey

Comment

Brother Rey good to see your still kicking around be safe and see you soon.

Comment

bow hunting

Hey everyone. I'm new to bow hunting, but have been after some pigs for a while with no luck. I'mlooking for some help maybe info about what's hot around here, or even better someone to go with to show cme the ropes...

Comment

After my discussion with Matt(hope I remembered his name:fthoodhoghunter) I decided to purchase a feeder and trailcam in preparation for the upcoming season. How long do the batteries usually last? And does anyone have any suggestions for good feeders that don't break the bank?

Comment

Batteries vary. I have my cams set on highest setting, and to shoot video of 30 seconds and mine last about a month. As far as feeds go I suggest a timer one. Not one that is touch or light sensitive. They just aren't totally reliable. Wal-Mart and academy both have ok feeders for sale for like 88$. Hope this was useful.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaski06 View Post
                    Batteries vary. I have my cams set on highest setting, and to shoot video of 30 seconds and mine last about a month. As far as feeds go I suggest a timer one. Not one that is touch or light sensitive. They just aren't totally reliable. Wal-Mart and academy both have ok feeders for sale for like 88$. Hope this was useful.
                    It sure was, thanks.

Comment

I would build my own you can get legs, feet and a timer/feeder for around 50 bucks and a solar panel and rechargable battery for 20, I got all the parts minus the feeder, legs if you want them let me know we can work something out.

Comment

After my discussion with Matt(hope I remembered his name:fthoodhoghunter) I decided to purchase a feeder and trailcam in preparation for the upcoming season. How long do the batteries usually last? And does anyone have any suggestions for good feeders that don't break the bank?

I got what you need minus camera and battery and it will be a hell of a lot cheaper just got to build it.

Comment

matt: how u livin brother...leave some piggies and backstraps for me when i get home....
                          Kevin: same old **** different day brother just livin day by day out in this snadbox...no bad guys to keep me busy...

Comment

Originally posted by GottaGetMy1stWT View Post
                            This is just my opinion but I have had 3 plastic feeders destroyed by hogs and cows and I do not know how many solar panels to coons. This year I put up one of the 50 gal metal moultrie feeders with a varmint guard with the solar panel mounted in the varmint guard and it was worth the extra $$$'s . I have pics of coons hanging off of the feeder and guard and the battery is always at 100%. No problems so far

Click image for larger version

Name:	TBH PIC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	24100184

Comment

Nice, I have a small self made feeder. Wish it was a little bigger, but because it's only a 5 gallon. Plus side is it moves easy. I can never get my solar panel to work, but that's probably because I hang mine from a tree. It's not permeate so I can get away with it. I do like your feeder though.

Comment

Anybody here know who drives a white Nissan frontier with a hood bowhunter sticker in the middle of the back window?

Comment

Working...
                                X