Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
    I will be on hood tomorrow for a few hours we can meet at SC and bring a map I can show ya some of my old spots, the rest is up to you. Same goes for you Lance.
    Lunch? 1200 or so??

Comment

I went to the range to shoot a few arrows. Arrows went through the foam and hit the wood. Lost 2 inserts & field tips. I'm bringing my own targets next time.

Comment

Lance sounds good to me, see a there.

Comment

I will be on hood tomorrow for a few hours we can meet at SC and bring a map I can show ya some of my old spots, the rest is up to you. Same goes for you Lance.
          Unfortunately I am knee deep in unpacking a house with two more shipments still on the horizon. Sorry I am missing this, maybe once I sign in on the23rd I will have another opportunity to link up with you, thanks very much for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
            I went to the range to shoot a few arrows. Arrows went through the foam and hit the wood. Lost 2 inserts & field tips. I'm bringing my own targets next time.
            Im fairly new to shooting here on hood and have the same problem wondering can we set up a 3d hog or deer in front of the targets also fixing to start scouting for some hogs anyone ggot any starting points juat back from deployment my new bow is itching for her first harvest thanks in advance for any help

Comment

I have a couple of square targets that I will take out there.

Originally posted by solocam70 View Post
              Im fairly new to shooting here on hood and have the same problem wondering can we set up a 3d hog or deer in front of the targets also fixing to start scouting for some hogs anyone ggot any starting points juat back from deployment my new bow is itching for her first harvest thanks in advance for any help

Comment

I have a couple of square targets that I will take out there.
                I have a really nice Big Green Target, it huge. Me and my CSM had two in Korea and used to wear em out and they are still ticking. So once I am up and running I will bring that one and I have a Hurricane bag target.

Comment

Got my days messed up will be on Hood tomorrow not today. Maybe ya can break away if you get a chance. Lance see ya tomorrow for lunch.

Comment

Solo lots of good places for hogs, 105 but you will probably get your stuff stolen out there, but I would look across the street in the 30s or by engineer lake.

Comment

Got my days messed up will be on Hood tomorrow not today. Maybe ya can break away if you get a chance. Lance see ya tomorrow for lunch.
                      Got it. Thanks.

Comment

Kevin,
                        Sorry, scratch that. I can't make it tomorrow.

Got it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by GottaGetMy1stWT View Post
                          I have a really nice Big Green Target, it huge. Me and my CSM had two in Korea and used to wear em out and they are still ticking. So once I am up and running I will bring that one and I have a Hurricane bag target.
                          where and when were you in korea? I just got back from Casey in April

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
                            where and when were you in korea? I just got back from Casey in April
                            This last time, Feb 2009 - Jun 2012. I was at Humphreys.

Comment

ah sweet I was supposed to go to 2-2 AVN but I got screwed and sent to Casey

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
                                ah sweet I was supposed to go to 2-2 AVN but I got screwed and sent to Casey
                                Yeah, I was in 602d ASB for 18 months then I moved to 4-2 ATK REGT; both were in 2 CAB.

Comment

Working...
                                X