No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have and 5x5.5 bolt pattern rims? need them for a sammy.

Comment

Hi all haven't been on the site for a while. How is everyone doing ? John, did you find a job ? Johnson Controls has a job on the FT.

Comment

Well it has been a week already, went to ER Monday and had a absess with a list cut out it was the size of a quarter, I thought hernia so light duty for a week hard to move around where it is at. Wife and kids left yesterday that sucked seeing the off. Good thing I will be back next week. Hope all are doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
          Hi all haven't been on the site for a while. How is everyone doing ? John, did you find a job ? Johnson Controls has a job on the FT.
          Whats up Robert

I have applied for that one

But have not heard anything

Comment

Well all I missed Bownanza due to being unsure how my body would react to traction and injections to fix my c2 thru T1. Pretty uneventful weekend resting and of course stretching. Have a few more months of treatment before seeing the surgeon again. Sorry I missed ya'll this past weekend but there will be next year if not sooner. Kevin get well soon brother.

Comment

Ben sounds pretty bad them injections hurt bad. I am healing up good, probably a few not days till this gaping hole heals up and then back to the pump jacks.

Comment

Doing good John , has been a busy year. I need to get out in the woods soon to get some sanity back.

Comment

I hear ya on that, gonna shoot some yotes and boat this weekend.

Comment

What does a guy gotta do to hunt ft. Hood?

Comment

Only thing I can tell ya is best of luck. I don't hunt Hood anymore. Very frustrating.

Comment

Have hunter safety card, go to sportsman center, buy state and fort hood license and pass, put in time set up and hunt, if your stuff don't get stolen. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Need to look Into 3/8 in chain to lock stuff up, lost to much to hunt hood anymore. But there are good folks that will help out.

Comment

I know , We lost a trail cam ,someone broke the lock

Comment

Originally posted by 03GruntUSMC View Post
                                What does a guy gotta do to hunt ft. Hood?
                                Sir where you the gentleman i met at bownanza?

Comment

Working...
                                X