No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.........it looks like i will not be spending anymore weekends in Iraq. WHHHHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get back and get out in the woods.......welll after spending some quality time with the wifey and kiddos.

Happy hunting ya'll!!!!

Comment

That is awesome news BUB LOL good to hear no more weekends, that place sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
        That is awesome news BUB LOL good to hear no more weekends, that place sucks.
        Thanks Kevin. I am defiantely EXCITED as heck to get out of here. All I can think about is getting home, eating some GOOD food, playing with the kids....and wife and getting into the woods!!!!!! Hope the season is going well for ya. I'll give ya a hollar when i get back BUB!!!!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving y'all

Comment

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

When do you guys start scouting for next season and when do you put out cameras at a spot to see if you get any pics of deer? Is corn the best low budget product to put in front of a camera?

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
              HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

When do you guys start scouting for next season and when do you put out cameras at a spot to see if you get any pics of deer? Is corn the best low budget product to put in front of a camera?
              I will start when an area is shot out and corn is a good thing to see whats there

Comment

Oh and Happy Gobble Gobble Yall

Comment

Well.....it is official....I am starting my journey back to the "Great Place". See ya'll in a few days. WOooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Happy THanksgiving to all and may you enjoy your time with your family and loved ones.

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                    I will start when an area is shot out and corn is a good thing to see whats there
                    What Matt said.

"Oh and Happy Gobble Gobble Yall"

What Matt said.

"Well.....it is official....I am starting my journey back to the "Great Place". See ya'll in a few days. WOooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Happy THanksgiving to all and may you enjoy your time with your family and loved ones."

Now there's a happy turkey day. Have a swift an safe trip.
                    Last edited by EdO; 11-23-2011, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everybody hope yours will be as good as mine. I'm here in AL eating my son-in-laws venison, drinking his beer and waiting on tomorrow so's we can start on his Jack Daniels.

He's headed out in the a.m. to hopefully restock his reefer. Asked if I wanted to go. with. I asked if he had any pigs on his property. His answer was no, my answer was no. I like pigs (watch your mouth).

Comment

Hope y'all have a great one. Here's a pic of a buck I'm gonna be after when season comes back in Monday...it's not a big Texas buck..but hey..I'm up north, lol:-)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
                        Attached Files

Comment

Happy thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
                            I might be in the market for a deer rifle for a 7yr old depending on price. If anyone knows anything please let me know. Thanks.
                            I was looking for one for my boys and I found Academy has a youth Rossi .243 I was thinking about buying my boys. It is running 199.00 they also have a youth Rossi 7mm-08 for the same price.

Comment

They have one that is a .22, 20 ga, and .243 in obe

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                                Hope y'all have a great one. Here's a pic of a buck I'm gonna be after when season comes back in Monday...it's not a big Texas buck..but hey..I'm up north, lol:-)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
                                wootwoot looks like a triple main there James

Comment

Working...
                                X