No announcement yet.

Hogs at Lake Grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can use hog boom it work real good.B-day Cake.

Comment

Can you bait hogs on corp land. any feed back would be great.

Thank You

Comment

nop.. pretty sure no bait allowed of any kind .. i'd call them to be sure .. maybe they'll make exceptions to get rid of hogs ...

Comment

Cool thanks for the info . I,ll check with them.

Comment

I've hunted there and killed one near the pecan grove in the middle of the main pasture. The areas nearest the river show lots of sign, but it's a looooong walk back there from the east side of 377. I've found lots of sign on the Corp land near I35W, but never saw a hog, just lots and lots of sign.

Comment

corp land

if anyones headed to grapevine or near 377 please let me know ive never been there because i wasnt sure exactly where it was legal but would love to go. ive got my permits and everything i need i just need to get with someone that is familiar with the area. so if your headed out to scout for hogs please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by wetsuit View Post
                if anyones headed to grapevine or near 377 please let me know ive never been there because i wasnt sure exactly where it was legal but would love to go. ive got my permits and everything i need i just need to get with someone that is familiar with the area. so if your headed out to scout for hogs please let me know.
                Hey wetsuit i dont know grapevine only been over there and walked around a couple of times.But am willing 2 put in the foot work to learn the place if you would like 2 go check it out. I live here in Trophy Club.

Comment

Night hunting for hogs

Anyone know the rules on hunting at night for hogs? Anyone have Any luck so far this year out at Gvine?
                  This is my first yr to hunt been for a walk and looked around from the boat. Seen some signs just no pigs.

Comment

You mite call the Lake office and ask. I think you can but there are some rules.

Comment

Yes you can hunt pigs over there at night. Just a good idea to call the local game warden and let him know you will be there. He is a real nice guy.

Comment

well has anyone been hog hunting lately

Comment

How about Turkey hunting any luck.

Comment

Anybody want to hunt hogs at grapevine off 35w let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by gmashewske View Post
                              Anybody want to hunt hogs at grapevine off 35w let me know.
                              I'm down. Kinda new so would love to go out with someone more experienced. Hit me up. I live in Grapevine, about 10 minutes from Meadowmere on the south east end.

Comment

When do the new permits go live? I'd like to take a crack at GV. I also want to try NW lewisville lake near the new bridge they put in (2499 up to 2181).

I am not sure if they will keep this as public hunting land with the new road though.

Comment

Working...
                                X