Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many preference points does it take ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Applied for six hunts last year, and nine this year ( one yet to draw) nothing yet.

Comment

How does the Texas system work? I read the post above...how are Colorado pref pts different?

Comment

Has anyone had any experience with Devil's River WMA...just wondering what the terrain is like.

Comment

Now don't start to worry yet. It had 20 years of points before I got picked for the Chaparral last year. Now i just have to sit back and wait another 20 before I get to go back again.

Comment

I drew elephant mountain the first time putting for draws and I haven't been drawn anywhere since. I put in for about 8 or so a year for the last 5 years but usually put in for the more popular hunts. If I never drew another Texas hunt I would be fine because that hunt was one of the best/most fun hunts I've been on! But I'll keep trying!

Comment

Originally posted by jpolitz View Post
              Has anyone had any experience with Devil's River WMA...just wondering what the terrain is like.
              This might answer some of your questions. PM me if you need more answers.

Comment

Working...
              X