No announcement yet.

wright patman lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherman's is 2nd county road on left past domino red light as you drive to texarkana on 59. Hard to launch boat now do to lake level. At overcup launch and run across to other side.

Sent from an oak bottom deer stand 17ft up!

Comment

How would you say hunting here compares to somewhere like Davy Crockett National Forest?

Comment

Never been to Davy Crockett but I normally hunt the river bottom at Lone star and theres plenty of any kind of game you want if you know how to hunt. Of course you have to do a lot of walking or use a john boat to get to un hunted territory.

Comment

meat with the muzzleloader

we want meat and we want to get it with our smokepoles and our bows....any added info will be welcome

Comment

Black powder season

I'm thinking of going out there next weekend for muzzle loader season. I thought you could bait by scattering corn, No feeders allowed. Seems like a lot of land and either long walk or need a boat to get away from pressure?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucket65 View Post
              I'm thinking of going out there next weekend for muzzle loader season. I thought you could bait by scattering corn, No feeders allowed. Seems like a lot of land and either long walk or need a boat to get away from pressure?
              Darn sure good hunting for the money. And you can kill a doe.

Comment

I'm going a few times

Originally posted by Bucket65 View Post
                I'm gonna hit the Blue Lake/Bassett Creek area sometime this week...

Comment

Working...
                X