Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
    got these 3 different bucks coming in alot, a few does and a couple different spikes.
    Check my pics this morning and add corn and a RR block. Look like the same group is hitting my spot too.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
      What location do they have those blocks on sale? In gtown they only have one kind and not on sale. $9.99
      Taylor

Comment

7.99, but look online and make sure the record rack crunch blocks are still this price, I bought 6 the other day.

Comment

Taylor tsc

Comment

2 deer since i set up my spot after orientation. Decided this morning to move my spot.

Alot of work and walking but i feel good about it. Saw more deer this morning today than i did in the 3 weeks on my camera.

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
              2 deer since i set up my spot after orientation. Decided this morning to move my spot.

Alot of work and walking but i feel good about it. Saw more deer this morning today than i did in the 3 weeks on my camera.
              What area did you leave and where are you now?

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                What area did you leave and where are you now?
                Left 12, in an area that looked fantastic and ended up being dissapointing, moved to 14.

Comment

Looks like we lucked out this year the "race around the lake" is the week before opening weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
                    Looks like we lucked out this year the "race around the lake" is the week before opening weekend.
                    Saw the markers..glad it worked out in our favor.

Comment

Just luck because the tpwd started season a week later than usual. Gonna go get my chair out there and my hang on stand so i can play the wind. Then wont go back until opening day. We all should eat at waterburger on db woods at 4ish on the 3rd. Might freak out the employees. Lol

Comment

Who's taking the Friday before the opener off?

Was thinking it would be fun to do a camp out the entire weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post

Sounds like fun but i save days for when i can hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post

Was thinking of same thing at cedar breaks park. Just not sure yet.

Comment

I will be camping at Jim Hogg park. I plan on Camping Friday and Saturday nights. I will post up what site when I get one reserved.

Comment

IF the weather is cooler then maybe if not I cant sleep ( not that i ever do sleep the night b4) lol

Comment

Working...
                                X