Clear All

just got setup waiting for dem deer

Comment

stuck at work be out there in the morning

Comment

Turkey keeps harassing me

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
          Z7buckmaster and I will be out in the sticks in the morning should be good!... Good Luck to all

Comment

I harvestd a doe this morning. They came to feeder about 7:50am. A undersize buck showed up earlier at 7:15am. So be alert from 7am if you hunt tomrrow morning.

Comment

Got em coming in 7am past two Weeks hopefully north wind will hold

Comment

Originally posted by Scott82m View Post
                Got em coming in 7am past two Weeks hopefully north wind will hold
                Are you out there now?

Comment

Checking in again. Here we go

Comment

saw a nice deer at 7:50 but he was too smart would not leave thick tree branches

Comment

Six deer in busted me came back in but wouldn't come around cedar Bush to the feeder

Comment

Saw a 2 deer last night. The 1st would not step out behind a Cedar tree. All i saw was his nose and and eyes. About 20 min. later a doe came out. Never gave me a great shot. Got spoked by something under the feeeder.

Went this morning and nothing!!! Thought for sure something would have come out.

FYI always verify you have your release on you before leaving the truck. I got in early so I decided to take a quick cat nap when I realised I forgot my release in my truck. it was still early so I went back to get it. Any idea on this evening will pan out?

Comment

Sitting in stand now. Hope for the best. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349639645.884830.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	24125505
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349639671.651992.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	24125506

Comment

any luck out there

Comment

Good luck

Comment

At Tiffany stand tonight with Ozonic. See if it helps

Comment

Working...
                                X