Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just leave office. #116 here.

Comment

I got my confirmation email from Jewel yesterday. Does anyone know the final count on applicants?

Comment

I have heard nothing yet. Ill be calling them tomorrow.

Comment

Got my email confirmation to attend the draw next Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by uplandlefty View Post
            Got my email confirmation to attend the draw next Friday.

Funny

"DRAWING: The drawing for the 2021-2022 Archery Deer Hunt will take place at the Lake Georgetown Office on August 6, 2021 at 10:00 am. The drawing will be open to the public. After the initial drawing, five stand-by hunters will be drawn from remaining applicants. If a drawn hunter fails to pick up their permits by the designated date, a stand-by hunter will be given the opportunity to take their place in the order in which they were drawn. All applicants will receive an email notification after the drawing with their updated status."

So, are you a troll or a GT insider?

My US Congress Representatives would like to know for the Congressional about to be slapped on the Lake Georgetown Army Corp Office.

Comment

Got my email notification, plan on attending tomorrow, good luck to everyone.

Comment

Anyone happen to get a pic of the draw results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                  Anyone happen to get a pic of the draw results?

Here you go. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0984.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	24657976

Comment

Oh dang. Forgot about that number system. Thanks!

Comment

First year applying... how do you get your number? confirmation email doesn't have anything to indicate an app number...

Comment

Originally posted by dback1101 View Post
                        First year applying... how do you get your number? confirmation email doesn't have anything to indicate an app number...

I think you’re supposed to ask when you apply? I really don’t recall. They’ll send an email whether you were drawn or not

Comment

Second year applying, first year getting drawn, pumped! Anyone get the email yet? I know she said probably Monday but just checking. Looking forward to meeting some of y'all and getting the lay of the land.

Comment

Congrats Patrick. Still crossing my fingers for the email Monday.

Comment

Thank you Buddylee. Just got back from a bit of scouting and wow I am truly humbled...lots of work to do and a lot more questions than answers right now which I'm sure will be answered in the email.

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickN View Post
                                Thank you Buddylee. Just got back from a bit of scouting and wow I am truly humbled...lots of work to do and a lot more questions than answers right now which I'm sure will be answered in the email.

Congrats and good luck! That summer scouting is no joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X