• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some of my first shots

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
      Was it locked? I got some cables secure things I'll take some pictures when I get set up and see what ppl think here.
      It wasnt.

Comment

I went out today and my 3 spots were already taken so I aplogize if you see someone on camera with a red shirt. That said does anyone have their stand out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
          I went out today and my 3 spots were already taken so I aplogize if you see someone on camera with a red shirt. That said does anyone have their stand out?

I have everything out.... I have not had theft issues in previous years and like to get the deer used to seeing the setup.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm set up..just need to make a minor adjustment to my camera location.

Comment

Just put out camera and mineral block and topped off the feeder. Anyone else hunting 15E with me?

Comment

I set up yesterday morning. Got a snort from one deer as I waljed in at 10 am.

Feeder and camera set up.

It was a hot SOB

Comment

Pic
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                    Pic
                    I was just finishing up around 10... looks like a good little spot there Top.

Comment

I finished setting up around 5pm took it slow had a hike in front of me. That dang 55gallon drum gets heavy. I put everything out empty feeder camera and blind. Not a far hike but all up hill, I think I'm in a good spot.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                        Just put out camera and mineral block and topped off the feeder. Anyone else hunting 15E with me?
                        Isn't 15e packed pretty much every year?

Comment

I got my stand and camera out. Jumped a really nice 8pt and saw a fox.Gotta head out to Junction Thursday and bring feeder back that I have in the barn. Managed to walk up on 3 different stands so I pin them on my gps so I can find a route in without disturbing other's hunting area.

Comment

I got my stand and camera out. Jumped a really nice 8pt and saw a fox.Gotta head out to Junction Thursday and bring feeder back that I have in the barn. Managed to walk up on 3 different stands so I pin them on my gps so I can find a route in without disturbing other's hunting area.

I wish everyone was like you. Nothing like having someone with zero courtesy walk through your set up in the middle of a hunt because that's the easiest way in....

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                              Isn't 15e packed pretty much every year?

Its very narrow so only about 8 or 9 legal hunting spots right down the center north and south. Thats the only way to stay off the fences.

Comment

Is it just me or did those 40 pound bags of corn get really heavy

Comment

Working...
                                X