No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone hear a total from Brad? (Would be good to know if number includes the 9 from the park hunt, as they are not golden ticket eligible.)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

They were last year, a mature doe was a mature doe.

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
        They were last year, a mature doe was a mature doe.
        Interesting... I just reread my letter from our common park hunt last year and I agree that it is not stated in the document.

In my conversations with Brad, I believed that does from there would not count to the golden ticket. It appears that I had it backwards and a doe outside the park did not count to allow you to take a buck 1st in the park hunt. ie you had to "re-qualify" at the park to get a buck.

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
          Interesting... I just reread my letter from our common park hunt last year and I agree that it is not stated in the document.

In my conversations with Brad, I believed that does from there would not count to the golden ticket. It appears that I had it backwards and a doe outside the park did not count to allow you to take a buck 1st in the park hunt. ie you had to "re-qualify" at the park to get a buck.

That's correct he told me they are two separate tags and protects.

Comment

Got all my stuff out today and cleaned up. Still had corn in the feeder so leaving it there till gone. Hoping to catch some last pics before I take feeder out of there. Going to miss my spot, but can't wait to get back to it next season. Thanks for everyone's help this season...I couldn't have done it without you guys. Aloha for now guys

Comment

Out here now getting my stuff

Comment

Top, you worked hard brother. Can't say you didn't give it your all. Hope you enjoyed the time you got to get out. See you next year man.

Comment

I've been processing the gold today...try and get out later

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Cleared my gear today as well. It strikes me that we should arrange a meet and greet for the locals. Somewhere handy to Georgetown/Cedar Park area. Who's interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedope View Post
                      Cleared my gear today as well. It strikes me that we should arrange a meet and greet for the locals. Somewhere handy to Georgetown/Cedar Park area. Who's interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I'm in

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm down

Comment

Im in

Comment

I'm in.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

OK we have a a general consensus for a gathering. Next the details- I'm thinking an after work meet on a Wednesday (14th) say around 6:30. I'm thinking either the Uptown Social-G'town (anyone ever been) or maybe Cedar Park at The Dig? Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedope View Post
                                OK we have a a general consensus for a gathering. Next the details- I'm thinking an after work meet on a Wednesday (14th) say around 6:30. I'm thinking either the Uptown Social-G'town (anyone ever been) or maybe Cedar Park at The Dig? Thoughts?
                                That is Valentines day so crowds will be larger.

Comment

Working...
                                X