No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man!! That is a nice buck!! Awesome dog!! I'm going to run by one more area after work I didn't cover as It's up close to the property line and didn't want to freak the neighbors out. Thanks guys for the help.

Comment

What part of the lake are you hunting, Justin? That looks so much like my house buck I had all summer. He left when the rut started and haven't seen him since. He looks as good dead as he did alive, if that's him.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        What part of the lake are you hunting, Justin? That looks so much like my house buck I had all summer. He left when the rut started and haven't seen him since. He looks as good dead as he did alive, if that's him.
        Happy to say it's not him. Lol

Shot this buck four years ago in Leander on my old lease.

Comment

Going to try to get my golden ticket this afternoon if i can get out of work early

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
            Man!! That is a nice buck!! Awesome dog!! I'm going to run by one more area after work I didn't cover as It's up close to the property line and didn't want to freak the neighbors out. Thanks guys for the help.
            Any luck?

Comment

Just got out from looking all afternoon. Nothin at all. Bummed. Will be camping tomorrow and Sunday so maybe some birds will be circling then. Or who knows, maybe it wasn't a kill shot after all. Or then again, maybe he went on a looong journey to his keeper. Really bummed and sick at myself for taking that shot when I knew I shouldn't have. I blame my finger....

Comment

Out now. Beautiful morning

Comment

Reminder: Marathon today if you are close to the trailhead.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Out myself...agreed on a beautiful morning. Pretty quiet so far...Got in a little late around 6:20 and nada yet. Is the shotguns for ducks, or marathons. Top...what time you staying till? Maybe hook up. Not camping as the wind will keep me up all night.

Comment

I'll be till about 10ish. Gotta head home after to take care of my niece and nephew

Comment

Pm me your number again, holla later

Comment

I'm done... once the coyotes show up it is time to hit the trail out.

Sorry for the crappy phone cam...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by howabouttheiris; 01-21-2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

After another unsuccessful search for my buck or even high flyers to help the search, I'm settled in my groundblind just because...not as windy down this side...

Comment

I take that not so windy back....it's got some real good gusts coming in...ya think? Lol

Comment

Howabouttheiris. I think that's a grey fox

Comment

Working...
                                X