No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any movement out there. ..I won't make it this evening so I'm gonna go brave the temps in the morning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Im heading out shortly

Comment

Not too bad out here. 43 degrees. Little heater helps.
        Attached Files

Comment

did the jim hogg hunt happen alreday?

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
            did the jim hogg hunt happen alreday?
            Happening still, through Friday I think...I have a buddy that got drawn, sounds like they haven't taken many.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow

Comment

Are we still able to target a buck?

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                  Are we still able to target a buck?
                  Yes. If they use all of the buck tags, then there will be a notice sent.

Comment

Thanks...

Comment

Out this morning. Light to steady rain. Nothing but my 3 **** rosters making a lot of noise

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                        Out this morning. Light to steady rain. Nothing but my 3 **** rosters making a lot of noise
                        Steady rain here to but also frequent down pours...no deer yet

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoy the cool weather...will be out there early this afternoon.

Comment

You guys are mad at the deer. I tried to sit on the covered back porch this morning and drink a cup of coffee but the moisture in the air was so thick my teeth started jackhammering within 5 minutes.

Comment

Ok, who still needs their golden ticket? Looks like I might only have 5-6 more sits. I do have doe that still come in that I let pass, going for my first bow buck. If I come out with nothing in the next 5 days and you have a way to Walnut Creek Primitive camp your more then welcome to hunt my spot. I'll meet up with you and show you the spot. This is open to guys who Do Not Have their golden ticket for next season. I'm headed out in the morning to fill mybfeeder one last time and turn the throw time up a few seconds. And of course I'm not guaranteeing success, but I've passed up does my last 2 sits. Good luck guys and gals...Don't give up yet.

Comment

Oh yeah, I hunt out of a ground blind with everything you need there. All you need is your bow, arrow and release

Comment

Working...
                                X