No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the last 8 years hunting out there I am out this year did not even send my application in I have two other places I can hunt that are just as close for me.

Comment

Tic Toc Tic Toc

Comment

Can I take your honey hole El Jeffe?

Comment

Just got my noticed I got drawn. Now to find a good spot.

Comment

i got my letter. drawing fail

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
              Does he have one? I thought he just provided the "after dark all you can eat buffet" out there.

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
                If you can find it I can tell you this much the only other guy that goes as far back as me is Texjon it is a long walk

Comment

Originally posted by TXJon View Post
                  Does he have one? I thought he just provided the "after dark all you can eat buffet" out there.
                  Not me brother I quit running a feeder out there a while back I had better luck finding trails and hand corn or PVC pipe seemed to not spook them like I have seen feeders do. Of course last year as soon as the no buck's allowed took place that is all I had coming by me.

Comment

Time to look other places. Didn't get picked this year. Congrads and good luck to the guys who did get picked!

Comment

Originally posted by El Jeffe View Post
                      Of course last year as soon as the no buck's allowed took place that is all I had coming by me.
                      I pretty much quit hunting out there after that. I don't NEED to kill a buck, but I really want to be able to if a nice one comes out.

I only sat three times out there last year, killed a nice doe the first hunt. I'm hoping for better this year.

Comment

i got picked. now where are the good spots? lol

Comment

Were people notified by regular mail or email? I am out of town right now so can't check the old mail box. Thank you and good luck to everyone.

Comment

regular mail

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I was one of 46 not picked, so maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X