Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!!! Antlers look pretty straight up...wonder if he would make 13" can't really tell, but at least you can actually target one you dog

His neck looks swollen....looks like the rut might be here?

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
      Nice!!! Antlers look pretty straight up...wonder if he would make 13" can't really tell, but at least you can actually target one you dog
      I was just suprised by the size of his body

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

He's a tank...look at the swollen neck

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
          [emoji33] [ATTACH]821920[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

That's a big bodied buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully my doe luck is about to turn around.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang...I haven't been in over a week ...may try a mid week morning hunt...need to go pour out more corn...and I collected around 40# of acorns in my front yard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

It won't be easy to draw your bow while some many eyes in front of you

Comment

Well I went out to check my feeder and camera on Sunday. I left my camera in setup mode the last time I was out, so no pictures for the last two weeks.... Lots of corn on the ground, so I don't think I missed much but it does suck.

Comment

I went and checked camera and still mostly night shots...no herds of deer or pig bucks for me...I do have this guy coming around
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20161104_151854.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	24469840Click image for larger version

Name:	20161104_151809.jpg
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	24469841

And looks like my mamma with twins is still weaning them off..This was taken off video and she could only handle about 10 seconds before having enough..Click image for larger version

Name:	20161104_153015.jpg
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	24469842

Comment

I'll be there in morning pending storms

Comment

Nothing so far. Heard one rifle at 730 but that was it.

Comment

Had deer move through before daylight and then at daylight some kind of unofficial hike-a-thon started. No deer after the waves of people came through on the trail. Surprisingly didn't hear any rifle shots this morning. Muggy and wet this morning. Good luck to all hunting this weekend.

Comment

Anybody gonna chance the rain in the morning. ..I'm still debating

Comment

Camera the last week is showing 3 am and 8 pm shows.

I might try Sunday afternoon hunt due to time change. Sunday evenings are family time.

Comment

Just had a small spike bust me on draw...first time drawing on deer and my whisker biscuit is pretty noisy..gonna have to do something about that

Comment

Working...
                                X