No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!! And didn't even have to search in the dark...way to go for your golden ticket!!

Comment

Thanks guys..definitely takes the pressure off

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet!! Now it's really on for me...I can't figure it out. I have big doe every day on camera except when I'm there. I'm still charging

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
          I bet!! Now it's really on for me...I can't figure it out. I have big doe every day on camera except when I'm there. I'm still charging
          Keep at it..patterns will change and you'll knock one down.

Comment

Anyone else have any luck?

Comment

Congrats bud...I think mine are on same schedule just haven't made time for an afternoon sit yet. ..I may try in morning even though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Ill be there at 630 am tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                  Ill be there at 630 am tomorrow
                  Good luck, i think I'll treat myself to a sleep in day

Comment

Inviting stance / angle .... too bad he's just a nubbin buck.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                      Was only in my blind 30 min this afternoon and i caught an early mover[ATTACH]820387[/ATTACH]

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                        Keep at it..patterns will change and you'll knock one down.

Thanks brother

Comment

Decided to try an afternoon hunt. Going to see my mom in Jarrett and from there head to Georgetown

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                            Decided to try an afternoon hunt. Going to see my mom in Jarrett and from there head to Georgetown
                            I went this morning and saw nada...going back shortly

Comment

Nothing but scaring a doe walking to stand and a snort later.

Pics from last 2 days.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I spent 4 hours yesterday clearing a back side entrance that was covered with greenbrier vine and dead trees etc......it sucked!! Those vines are tough sum-biach's fo sure!! But I now have an entrance to my blind where I don't cross multiple deer trails which will hopefully help me out. Having deer everyday on camera except the 10 days I sat was pretty frustrating. I have learned another lesson which will hopefully enable my first bow harvest. I'm going to let the area rest for about 4-5 days if I can restrain myself from not going. I also re-routed my entrance....I'm covered in small scratches on legs hands and arms and glad I had the motivation to do this. Mike, your doe gave me that motivation my brother....congrats again.

Comment

Working...
                                X