Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buudy turned his in Friday @ 2:30 and was 112 or 115. Boy my mind is going fast. LOL

Good luck to all.

Comment

Any updates on how many entries? Will know by next week if we are drawn?

Comment

Originally posted by jrwest66 View Post
        Any updates on how many entries? Will know by next week if we are drawn?
        Stacy told me she should know by the end of the day tomorrow what the total number of apps is. And she hopes to get the drawing done by then end of next week since she has a training course she has to go to the following week. Of course that was last week and things could've changed by now. I'm going to stop at the corp office on the way to my office in the morning and get an update and I will post it up.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Another question: Do we have to worry about any cows out there?

Comment

No cows.

Comment

But, some hikers

Comment

Went by the corp office this afternoon and Stacy told me they got 147 apps total. There's gonna be 120 of us drawing for the 70 available permits. They're going to draw names on Tuesday.

Comment

Well at least its a little better than 50/50 chance.

Comment

So if they draw on Tuesday can we call and find out if we were pic? And if so whats the phone #?

Comment

Me and my redneck bunch did our IBO shoot on Friday. The boys did good as wells as the dads. We all passed and we are waiting on pins and needles.

Good Luck to all.

Comment

Originally posted by 05 gray ghost View Post
                          Me and my redneck bunch did our IBO shoot on Friday. The boys did good as wells as the dads. We all passed and we are waiting on pins and needles.

Good Luck to all.
                          where did you do the shoot at and how much? any info on it?

Comment

Archery Country told me they are going to be doing the test. I am waiting on the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
                              where did you do the shoot at and how much? any info on it?
                              Archery Country It was $15.00.

Comment

Draw is in but we're going to have to wait for notification by mail. Stacy told me she is too busy to sift through the names every time someone calls. She expects to have notifications in the mail by Friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X