No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So went in to get ground blind level on the inside and hang my bow hook and tidy up a bit. Filled feeder and dumped a bag of corn for the heck of it. Changed cards and looked at the pics and had less then half of pics from prior. No bucks and only one small group of deer would visit. Even had one day of nada....Yes there are acorns all over the place and hoping for the best. I definitely have my "Golden Ticket" doe and maybe 2. I beat the rain and wishing you all a great season. Good luck guys.....

Comment

I didn't go this weekend but last, and I still had corn left in pvc feeder after 2 weeks. Normally only last around 1week...I moved my camera over to the only big oak I have in area to see if any different action

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
        I didn't go this weekend but last, and I still had corn left in pvc feeder after 2 weeks. Normally only last around 1week...I moved my camera over to the only big oak I have in area to see if any different action

My PVC is lasting 5 days or less...i plan to fill it Thursday night just to make sure there is something on the ground Thursday morning.

Lots of regular does and bucks. Very excited about this season.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
          My PVC is lasting 5 days or less...i plan to fill it Thursday night just to make sure there is something on the ground Thursday morning.

Lots of regular does and bucks. Very excited about this season.

Mine was about the same till last weekend. ..I'm excited too...it's awesome we can get a lease on public land ....I know TX isn't the greatest on public land but I feel pretty fortunate in the area we live. ..
          Good luck guys ...and I'll be down for a beer once I get that doe down

Comment

Party at Tejas after weigh in at 9:00 am 😀!?

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail1 View Post
              Party at Tejas after weigh in at 9:00 am !?
              You bringing the breakfast tacos?

Comment

9am? My deer are on camera until 1130...but I'm down....I'll be there around noon. White 4Runner

Comment

Sure, they love it when we come into that whataburger in bloody camo to buy breakfast tacos ��

Comment

Less than 24 hours on the clock....

Comment

I'm getting excited. ..I just hope no one walks through right before shooting hours ...just flung some last minute broadhead shots

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                        I'm getting excited. ..I just hope no one walks through right before shooting hours ...just flung some last minute broadhead shots

I feel like a little kid waiting on Christmas!

Comment

Good luck fellas. I won't be in there, so it will just be 8 of you parked at the gate. Lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            Good luck fellas. I won't be in there, so it will just be 8 of you parked at the gate. Lmao

Ha..**** I didn't think about that...yeah I guess I'll get a good count of who's around

Comment

We need to have a meet up at some point this season

Comment

Catfish Parlor

Comment

Working...
                                X