Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falling View Post
    With mail in entries I'm thinking prob will end up with 180 apps.
    It was 160 on Thurs.
    That would be better odds than last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      Luck is always appreciated. I like to wait for everyone to get their stands up before I put mine up. I have had spots stolen in previous years by folks speeding out the gate after the brief was over. It ain't worth it for me anymore. There are too many deer at the lake to go rushing around and being a jackass.

Isis spelled backwards is SISI.
      I know what you mean. I followed the rules as laid out in the meeting went out and found a couple of spots, hung up surveyors tape and marked em with my GPS sent the coordinates into Brad and one spot was already taken and the other was too close to another hunter. Pretty sure those spots weren't taken when I was out there. Worked out good though I got a deer.

Comment

I think you was too close to me but we found the spots together, so I was fine with it. I hope I get picked this year.

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
          I think you was too close to me but we found the spots together, so I was fine with it. I hope I get picked this year.
          It was strange because the 1st spot I picked and flagged Brad said was already taken, however no one ever set up. My 2nd spot he said I was too close to another hunter. That spot was about 125 yards from where you set up and I never found anybody else near us. Hope you get picked too.

Comment

When is the draw notification?

Isis spelled backwards is SISI.

Comment

Will probably hear next week.

Comment

Man this year has been flying by. Now all the sudden it's taking forever . Funny how that works haha.

Hey to everyone who hunts in this area. What would everybody around here think about a bow shop opening up in the liberty hill area. I know a guy thinking about it and was wanting some feedback .

Comment

Prospective Hunters,

All eligible hunting applications for the Lake Georgetown 2016-17 Archery Permits have been processed and the permit lottery drawing will be held this Friday, 15 July 2016 at 10:00A.M at the Lake Georgetown Project Office. Attendance is NOT mandatory but the drawing is open to the public for those that are interested. Applicants will be notified of their results by email on 18 July 2016 or early next week.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                    Prospective Hunters,

All eligible hunting applications for the Lake Georgetown 2016-17 Archery Permits have been processed and the permit lottery drawing will be held this Friday, 15 July 2016 at 10:00A.M at the Lake Georgetown Project Office. Attendance is NOT mandatory but the drawing is open to the public for those that are interested. Applicants will be notified of their results by email on 18 July 2016 or early next week.
                    can someone take a pic of the drawn numbers as they did last year? Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                      can someone take a pic of the drawn numbers as they did last year? Thanks!!!
                      I was going to ask the same thing..i might be able to go as a last resort if noone else can.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Barring a major catastrophe at my work I'll be at the draw on Friday so I'll post a picture of the board

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                          Barring a major catastrophe at my work I'll be at the draw on Friday so I'll post a picture of the board

That would be awesome. The waiting all weekend would kill me lol.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1468596172428.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	24452566

Comment

Not in this year!! Ill be there for the back up draw

Comment

So are the orange drawn numbers...If so our group is in...hells yeah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X