Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whataburger around 11:45

Comment

Well goodluck this evening I'm done. Going to pull gear out next Saturday.

Comment

Going in for around two just had lunch and saw this on the side of the road....hmmmm I wonder if.....
        Attached Files

Comment

I saw that one too. I was at Whataburger around 10:45. I sat till 10 with nothing. I pulled the card I put in Friday Morning and there was nothing on it but birds and windblown trees. Not a single deer for basically two and a half days. I don't think I will hunt this evening. Good luck to those that do.

Comment

Well for the 1st time since Friday the wind has finally calmed down so i have a little hope for tonight. ..I'm set up and ready to see what the evening brings

Comment

Sweat!!! 😰 I'm with ya Mike. Keep postin!!! Been here just over hour half since lunch. My golden ticket was presented to me this morning and after 20 minutes she finally joined the other little doe, and yet ANOTHER whacked thing happened. I only post for comical reasons. What do y'all bet happened in this situation when I reached full draw. ? ????? If I only had all 4 of my "learning curves" on video, would have been classic rookie clip moments.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                Sweat!!! I'm with ya Mike. Keep postin!!! Been here just over hour half since lunch. My golden ticket was presented to me this morning and after 20 minutes she finally joined the other little doe, and yet ANOTHER whacked thing happened. I only post for comical reasons. What do y'all bet happened in this situation when I reached full draw. ? ????? If I only had all 4 of my "learning curves" on video, would have been classic rookie clip moments.
                Rubber band on your peep break?

Comment

I will be PO'd when I go get my stuff this week and I look at the game pics and I see two or three deer on it from this afternoon/evening LOL. Good luck guys.

Comment

Nah man, the freekin band got caught on the string silencer and I didn't notice since it's never happened before, and right when I reached full draw..........booooingggggg!!! Literally sounded like a cartoon...it just unhooked itself from the tention and made tht noise. The doe looked at me, winked, and hopped off wagging her tail as if she was like....uhhh uhhhh!! Not this time b^*#%!!! Haha! Could not believe it. I had her there at 13 yards, relaxed eating a bag of throw corn. Ugh!!

Comment

Lol...man thats rough...better luck tonight

Comment

We're running outta time...

Comment

Well, just had the same does come back. The smaller one was right in the way of the bigger doe, then they were both facing me directly for 10 minutes. Had no shot. They scared off and kept walking. Pretty sure that we my last Chance. That was a blast!! So close, so close. Dang snag dang

Comment

No movement for me tonight. ..start the countdown to next season...

Comment

Talk about insult to injury. I stepped on my front site this evening while cleaning up. Pretty sure it's broke.

This was my worst hunting season ever.

No dove
                              No duck
                              No deer

May just need to play golf and sell everything related to hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                                Talk about insult to injury. I stepped on my front site this evening while cleaning up. Pretty sure it's broke.

This was my worst hunting season ever.

No dove
                                No duck
                                No deer

May just need to play golf and sell everything related to hunting.
                                Oh ****..sorry man

Comment

Working...
                                X