Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter1974 View Post
    Women's 1/2 Marathon
    Well I wish them luck on that trail. It rained some this morning and it was just enough to make the walk out slippery.

Ran into a bunch of kiddos heading out to camp.

Busy day on the lake.

Comment

Heading out in an hour hopefully going to make this happen

Comment

Didn't happen today, saw lots of deer (a nice buck) though. Could have been for a number of reasons but I suspect scent control is primarily to blame.

What detergent do you guys use on your hunting gear?

Comment

Good kite day!!! Ugh!! Fun swaying in tree though. You never know

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
            Good kite day!!! Ugh!! Fun swaying in tree though. You never know
            Good luck. I called it a day. Just did not enjoy that wind last week.

Comment

Wind just shut off. Had my yearlings show up early, still get some corn on the ground. Anyone else out

Comment

Wind just shut off. Had my yearlings show up early, still get some corn on the ground. Anyone else out
                Going and try to get out tomorrow or Thursday. Good Luck

Comment

Man, saw a lot of deer today. Just not the right one!! Two does showed up just as sun was coming up, and hung out a little, then the wind shut off and two little bucks showed up, and two more playful goofball does...they were having a blast. Wind picked back up about 9- till I left at 10. Got to get this done by the end of the month. Gunna get primal soon and jump out of a tree and tackle one if I gotta!!! Ha!

Comment

Got to get this done by the end of the month. Gunna get primal soon and jump out of a tree and tackle one if I gotta!!! Ha!
                    I'm with you on this one just need the weather to cooperate with my dang schedule.

Comment

Weather dosent look goo...last 2 days are supposed to be highs of 74 and 76

Comment

Wind or not...I going in a few hours. 10 more days gents!! Get out there and get that ticket stamped!!

Comment

Roger that

Comment

Pretty quiet morning so far. Wind on and off, quick sprinkle.

Comment

Y'all still hunting Georgetown? Ain't that some crap. They always made us stop at the end of the doe and spike season.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                                Y'all still hunting Georgetown? Ain't that some crap. They always made us stop at the end of the doe and spike season.
                                We have til the 31st...same as last year

Comment

Working...
                                X