• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What unit texan?

Comment

Dang phone. Double posting lol

Comment

I am in Unit 14. Good thing though I had lost a Havalon Piranta knife while carting my deer out. I used the track back feature on my GPS so I could follow the exact same route and I found it. After the season I am going to try and design a camera mount that will at least require tools to install or remove it from a tree and not damage the tree. Went through the pictures from the camera lots of deer, two small bucks and one 6 point shooter. Had a yote on there and that big bobcat again.

Comment

Well Texan, I take my hat off to ya for finding a good thing out of those vandals. Just don't understand why sombody would mess with your stuff. Hope you come out fine, but hey, you already got your golden ticket, so you'll be back .

Dodgman, don't blame it on your phone, blame it on them beers!! Hahah.

Went out this morning and not even a squirrel. Going to sit again this evening, recharging at Starbucks now. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
            Had a yote on there and that big bobcat again.
            Interested to see the photos if you wouldn't mind sharing.

Comment

Texan can you check my setup please

Comment

I made a camera box. Next time im out will take some pics. I attach with bungee cords and then it has holes for a python lock to surround it and the tree. Will have to cut tree down to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
                  I made a camera box. Next time im out will take some pics. I attach with bungee cords and then it has holes for a python lock to surround it and the tree. Will have to cut tree down to take it.
                  Seen a tree cut down at whitney by thieves to get a cam, best guess they came with a chainsaw in the middle of the night, SMH

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
                    Interested to see the photos if you wouldn't mind sharing.
                    Not great photos as it was at night
                    Attached Files

Comment

Doeboy not sure exactly where you are at pm where you are at and I will check on it.

Comment

Live hunt.

This wind is killer.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                          Live hunt.

This wind is killer.
                          Nothing. Got a feeling they just ain't moving with this wind.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452382270.615640.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	24424341

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452382290.216988.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	24424342

Comment

I didn't see anything but i was filling my feeder. Getting ready for the last of the season. Doeboy your spot looked untoughed if i was at the right one. Going out again tomorrow I check in stringstalkers. Going to be cold in the am so I am not going out too early.

Comment

I didn't see jack. I knew it was to windy but didn't want to stay home.

Comment

hopedale, do you drive a white chevy truck?

Comment

Working...
                                X