No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havnt seen anything yet this morning. Put out a berry block sunday and 20lb of big and j. Block and the big and j are gone. Only corn i see on ground is what dropped this morning. Gonna sit a bit longer and roll out and try again in the pm.

Comment

I'm giving it 30 more minutes. Had one blow at me at 9:54am. Came in from behind right were the wind is blowing my scent. Don't know what type but still gets the heart racing and keeps you motivated to keep trying.

Comment

Keep at it men!!

Comment

Found the does on the way out

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449340147.790627.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	24419539

Comment

It has been a beautiful day in the stand just wish I'd see deer in it.

Comment

I'm with ya!! Golden hour is arriving!!! Here we go

Comment

4 dogs just ran thru my setup. .. had a discussion about why that is a bad idea with owner who was maybe 20' from my blind. Grrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by one2bowhunt View Post
                  It has been a beautiful day in the stand just wish I'd see deer in it.
                  I have to agree. Was a great hunt morning and evening.

Would have been nice to punch the ticket, but just glad we didn't get rain on the weekend again.

Tomorrow will be refill the feeder day.

Comment

I'm heading on tomorrow for the first time in a few weeks...life has really gotten in the eay...hopefully luck will be on my side but if not it will just be nice to be out.

Comment

Hittin Morning up myself. Good luck everyone. Be safe and sling em straight

Comment

2 youngsters just got a pass. Not old enough to be a golden ticket. ..still lots of activity behind me. .they are moving this morning

Comment

I'm with you. Hear lots of activity behind me, lots, but they not coming into corn:::::::;;;((((()

Comment

My late group was working their way threw and got busted by some mountain bikers

Comment

I'm out here now, been having issues with my timer it keeps losing time.I got here at 2:50 pm and my timer had 10:34 a.m.

Comment

How do y'all get your corn to your feeder?

I'm a good 30 minute hike and it kills me everytime.

I tried a game cart but that was just as much a workout.

A buddy of mine recommended this

Looks like I could fit 2 40# bags.

Comment

Working...
                                X