Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R u serous? Wow

Comment

Yep when I talked to the neighbor he said he had seen something on the news about onion creek and a wall of water coming down the Colorado. I'm just glad we made it out ok .

Comment

Originally posted by THE UNDERTAKER View Post
        My bud and I went to check on some of our stuff down on the Colorado river and drove to the back of the place .which is about 3/4 of a mile . Was back there for 14 min.no water anywhere just small puddles from rain and a drainage that was bout 2 foot deep which always is. So we started to head out and we heard this roaring sound I looked through the pecan bottom to the left about 800 yards away and a wall of water was coming we tried to make it out but nope. We had to swim out rifles on back 3/4 of a mile back to the front of land bout 8 foot o water . Here is a pic of truck after water went down and we drove tractor to the back.

This was today?

Comment

Pic was from yesterday it happened Friday evening

Comment

Who all has bagged their ticket for next year?

Comment

I wish! Not this guy!! Yet!!

Comment

I did

Comment

Not yet but still lots of time. I got mine in Dec last year Im not sweating it

Comment

Originally posted by THE UNDERTAKER View Post
                    I did
                    Long drag yesterday!

Comment

I puched my ticket for next year, still would like to get another one.

Comment

Need a cart

Comment

Originally posted by Jkj1986 View Post
                          Anyone seeing any signs of pre rut?
                          It's starting to pick up. I heard a buck grunting and chasing before daylight on Saturday. Also have several new bucks showing up on camera.

Comment

As far as the rut goes, it sounds like it might be beginning? ABout how long will it last, and when do yall think full swing rut action is? I always seem to miss this time. Still have to poke my doe, and going out this evening.

Comment

I have two new scrapes and two new torn up bushes all within 20yds of my feeder. Camera shows bucks cruising. Not stopping and eating. Also had three new bucks on camera for the week. Mornings are when the activity was best.

Comment

Hunted Sunday evening until illegal campers came in and chased off deer while setting up their tent 100yds from my blind. On the drive in on Jim Hogg, saw 2 different bucks chasing does. The rut is starting, same start as last year, early November...

Comment

Working...
                                X