No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading out early morning. Hope to see one of the does i have dozens of pics of.

Comment

I reported to Brad and did GPD report with the serial number for the camera in case it gets located somewhere. Headed out this morning with a few surprises for the future.

Again, can someone tell me how to upload photos on here???

Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
        Heading out early morning. Hope to see one of the does i have dozens of pics of.
        Good luck. How goes it so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Alton Stuart View Post
          I reported to Brad and did GPD report with the serial number for the camera in case it gets located somewhere. Headed out this morning with a few surprises for the future.

Thanks...
          Sorry to hear you camera got jacked. Hope mine is still there when I get back out there.

As for photos, I use photobuck.com. You up load and store the pic on their site. The site generates multiple share links.

On the iphone so I'll have to check the link I use that you can copy and past to your thread.

One link has the photo show up and one opens a new browser page and goes to your photobuck page.

Comment

Buck City...geez!!! Only one nice doe, but had two fons with her. I'll pass on her, been there, done that before and it ruined my season. Felt really crapy when I took mamma and the fons just sat there staring at mommy. Beautiful morning though. Heading out now. Gunna try in the morning again. Finals week and last day of the semester today for 8 days of hunting following. Good luck dodgman

Comment

I found pics of a guy poking around my spot on 2 different days. .nothing missing but I'm going to put the pics up later to see if anyone has seem him

Comment

Originally posted by Alton Stuart View Post

Thanks...
                Alton if your photos are saved on your computer when you post at the bottom of the page is an Go advanced tab. click on that and at the bottom you will see manage attachments click on that and you will be able to browse for you files and upload them.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                  Sorry to hear you camera got jacked. Hope mine is still there when I get back out there.

As for photos, I use photobuck.com. You up load and store the pic on their site. The site generates multiple share links.

On the iphone so I'll have to check the link I use that you can copy and past to your thread.

One link has the photo show up and one opens a new browser page and goes to your photobuck page.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                    Even if the tree is fallen over and dead?

I guess I need to email and ask.
                    No that should be fine. I was just using the regs for tree stands as a good rule to follow for cameras too since its the same thing putting lags or screws in trees.

Comment

Thank for all the good words. Went out today and tried to a88hole proof my stuff. Here is the oil...I think I got it figured out (size was too large). Thanks for stopping by Dodgeman. I will be checking the area myself as well.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Anytime Alton. We are all on the same team and gotta work together to keep our stuff safe and watch out for each other. Hopefully they dont come back. Thanks again for your service and good luck.

Comment

15A brother, sorry for the delay...

Comment

Quiet morning, except contstruction!! Lol, heard bunch of turkeys, and deer walking behind me, but know body like play. Gunna give 21/2 more hours

Comment

Everything on my side has been moving late 9:30 - 10:30...hang in there

Comment

Will do braddah.. Thanks for motivation and good hopes

Comment

Working...
                                X