No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rules say dogs have to be on a leash but ive never seen anyone actually follow it

Comment

Saturday Doe

I was able to drop my first Doe at 7:30 am. Was the first to see Jim at check in. He aged her at 3 years old and weighted 80 pounds on his scale!

Comment

Originally posted by jhmiller91 View Post
        I was able to drop my first Doe at 7:30 am. Was the first to see Jim at check in. He aged her at 3 years old and weighted 80 pounds on his scale!
        Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by jhmiller91 View Post
          Congrats

Comment

I got my doe this morning

Comment

Congrats Texan I was wondering. When you going out again
              Last edited by doeboy11; 10-04-2015, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
                I assume there are leash laws on the trail head. Be careful for loose dogs out there. Apparently a grown man in camo on a bike is the trigger that sets off 2 dogs that "have never been aggressive before".
                Yep its posted but NEVER followed that I have seen in the last few years. I always tell the owners and they always seem offended that I would say such a thing. Its their park after all.

Comment

My Doe Dead

Comment

[QUOTE=Falling;10572553]My Doe Dead

Congrats!!!

Comment

Nice Doe..Strange name

Comment

Doeboy not sure when I will get out again. Got to get my legs under me. Long 1 mile carting a deer of that rugged terrain. Thanks for the congrats here are a some pics. 1st is the view from my blind
                        Attached Files

Comment

Anyone else stuck at work not really getting anything done because you're too busy daydreaming about being in your blind?

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                            Anyone else stuck at work not really getting anything done because you're too busy daydreaming about being in your blind?
                            Yep

Comment

Anyone have a place for caracas disposal...other than the old fashion way???

Comment

HUNT0518.JPG

These two at my stand...

Comment

Working...
                                X