Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No prob.

Comment

Well, all I saw was another couple of hunters, an armadillo with a death wish, crows going ape $h!t, some cardinals, and I have to say I enjoyed being out there again.

Going again in the morning.

Anyone else?

Comment

I shot mine around 9:45 this morning recoverd it 10:20. 3.5 year old doe weighed 65 pounds

Comment

Be there again in the am.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
            I shot mine around 9:45 this morning recoverd it 10:20. 3.5 year old doe weighed 65 pounds
            Way to go Texan!!! Congrats on the doe sir!! All that work paid off...

Comment

Good luck out there. Woke up feeling sick so decided to just stay in and rest.

Comment

Just had a doe stomp and blow at me. Came from behind and she found me before I found her.

What sucks is when she pulled back she stayed within range but I didn't have a clear shot.

My heart is still pounding. I'd say she was about 8 feet away. I'm inside the tree line off the trail they use.

Wind is in my face. Blowing more left to right. She was on my left and I wasn't moving but some how she's enacted me.

Comment

Wow after 10 and they are still moving good to know.

Comment

They were moving after 11:15 still yesterday. Pretty sweet! Good luck guys, my bed was just to darn comfy this morning...

Comment

Got mine 7:15am 4.5yrs, 75lbs.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice Dave, watched a fawn from 945 to 1020, was hoping big sis or an aunt would show up, no luck

Comment

Nice chootin Dave!!

Comment

Went out this morning. Did not see anything

Comment

Well i pulled my card when i got up and the camera confirmed what my ears heard...i had a big ol fat doe at my feeder just before shooting light...bummer.

Comment

I assume there are leash laws on the trail head. Be careful for loose dogs out there. Apparently a grown man in camo on a bike is the trigger that sets off 2 dogs that "have never been aggressive before".

Comment

Working...
                                X