• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
    Hopedale what are you in?
    Area 11

I'm about a 30 minute walk from parking lot

Just met my neighbor. We're on top of each other. Going to exchange info and see who has to move.

Suggested we help who ever has to move

He's approved for the location as well and was surprised to see me. I guess they never let him know he was close to another person.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
      Not happy. My own falt. I was told my spot is good but had someone close by. They are flat out 80 yards from where I'm sitting. Should have come out here 2 weeks ago.

I don't think anyone is in the blind to discuss this. [ATTACH]746959[/ATTACH]
      They will only say to move 20 yrds to be in compliance is it really worth it.

Comment

Ah ok. I have a popup less than 30 yds from me. No one in it this evening to talk to. Just showed up recently

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
          They will only say to move 20 yrds to be in compliance is it really worth it.
          I'd like to not be on top of one another. Another 20 yards back puts some trees between us. It's also a spot I thought about setting up in.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
            Ah ok. I have a popup less than 30 yds from me. No one in it this evening to talk to. Just showed up recently
            Oh geez another one in 15a?

Comment

Think I'll let me feeder run dry with all the others I'll just shoot one walking by.

Comment

Think I'll let me feeder run dry with all the others I'll just shoot one walking by.
                I know right. This guys feeder is basically feeding for me too. I heard a truck i hope i can get back to my truck 1st and have a chat. No way it was approved. Me and another guy are about 100 yds apart and that popup is in between us.

Comment

Did you pass our trucks on the way in? Silver Ford and black Chevy parked by a gate?

Comment

No. Ive been here since 330 or so. Not one truck on road when i came in

Comment

How many are in 15A?

Comment

85 out of the 100 i think...lol

Comment

Sounds like it.

Comment

86 now

Comment

86 now
                              Lol yup.

Comment

Doeboy, thanks for all the help this morning. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X