Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
    Anyone in 15a?
    Ok trying this again looked at my email again and we are in 15A not 15C I had sent a sec email that same morning to correct myself.

So it seems the THB gang has taken over 15A

Comment

Well JKJ1986 good luck to ya. Either one are good deer. Curly is old and broke down . Keep me posted on what else your seeing . We might be on the same trail deep in that draw.

Comment

Has any one seen any freaks yet?

Comment

Originally posted by THE UNDERTAKER View Post
          Well JKJ1986 good luck to ya. Either one are good deer. Curly is old and broke down . Keep me posted on what else your seeing . We might be on the same trail deep in that draw.
          he looks nice
          Attached Files

Comment

Has any one seen any freaks yet?
            not a freak but he is strange...
            Attached Files

Comment

Yep oh curly but not same ten. Ten I saw has like 4 to 5 in longer g2s and his g3s are bout 3in longer than that with a knuckle on both bout 2 in from top

Comment

Yep oh curly but not same ten. Ten I saw has like 4 to 5 in longer g2s and his g3s are bout 3in longer than that with a knuckle on both bout 2 in from top
                Well I keep some pics in my personal collection.

Comment

Anyone have any luck dove hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkj1986 View Post
                    he looks nice
                    That is a nice deer! I think I would have a heart attack drawing on that guy. All I'm concerned about is a doe. Doe a deer, a female deer!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                      That is a nice deer! I think I would have a heart attack drawing on that guy. All I'm concerned about is a doe. Doe a deer, a female deer!!
                      I get buck fever on any deer. That one would really get me lol. Usually gotta sit still for 30 min to get calm.

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                        Yep thats the right mind set. Without one you get none so thats they real prize

Comment

Nice bucks. Saw a nice bachelor herd on the side of DB Wood north of the dam last night after loading feeders and grabbing cam card. Looking good so far for that mature doe:
                          Attached Files

Comment

I have never hunted dove on the lake until this morning. I asked the rangers yesterday and they sent me to the fields east of Tejas in the 9 area...I spotted a total of 5 all morning, none in shooting range.

Comment

Anyone have attractants out other than corn?

If so what and how is it working?

Comment

Originally posted by Alton Stuart View Post
                                I have never hunted dove on the lake until this morning. I asked the rangers yesterday and they sent me to the fields east of Tejas in the 9 area...I spotted a total of 5 all morning, none in shooting range.
                                It was that way last year too.

Comment

Working...
                                X