Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
    And you didn't already move. Ha! How long do hall give your spot until you change locations of your not happy with the deer number? Just curious.
    I never have just wait it will change. You might being seeing a ton of deer then after 3-4 weeks of opening nada or they all feed at night only.

The other side you may see nothing now and then poof they show up when rifle start going off.

Comment

Texan4ut which one did you submit the first area or the one over by me.
      BTW nice meeting you

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
        Texan4ut which one did you submit the first area or the one over by me.
        BTW nice meeting you
        I submitted the one by you but I haven't heard back

Comment

Anyone in 15a?

Comment

I'm in 15b. Scouted 15a along the ridge of the spillway on the south side, plenty of sign as the deer are stay right on the edge behind the trees. One of my fall back locations was on that ridge.

Comment

I'm in 15a

Comment

Has anybody else on here submitted coordinates and not heard back? I was hoping to hear something yesterday so I could go out and set up. Didn't hear anything so I guess I will wait. Long walk to go set up then have to move everything.

Comment

The day cant get here quick enough

Comment

I'm in 15a also.

Comment

Anyone have any good pics yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkj1986 View Post
                        Anyone have any good pics yet?
                        Just a few big ole fat mature tickets out of the draw for next year.

No bucks yet

Comment

I set up my second camera and put some b&j long distant liquid stuff on some tree stumps under my feeder. Really wanted to check them out today, but deciding to let things quiet down a bit for a couple weeks, then go check it out. I would imagine the deer have gotten a lot of traffic lately and are on high alert. So let m rest for a while. Then go put my stand up and check it out then.

Comment

I set up my second camera and put some b&j long distant liquid stuff on some tree stumps under my feeder. Really wanted to check them out today, but deciding to let things quiet down a bit for a couple weeks, then go check it out. I would imagine the deer have gotten a lot of traffic lately and are on high alert. So let m rest for a while. Then go put my stand up and check it out then.
                            It's the park they always see a lot of traffic they don't care.

Comment

Never thought of that. This is good!!

Comment

Never thought of that. This is good!!
                                I always like to give it some time as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X