• Show
Clear All

I did not make the cut - good luck good hunting to those that made it

Comment

Dodgeman,
      I'm in Leander

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
        I saw 2 other trucks parked on the side of the road at 15A when I was there and I was there same time as you. How far up the road did you go? We are on the boarder of 1 and 15A. I saw a gray ford, a white truck not far from each other. We put up feeders not just flags though.

Just checked my email was sent 11:17 so you may have left the area after us and we are in 15C not a.
        I am driving a silver 4x4 dodge durango tbh sticker and ctb sticker

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter1974 View Post
          Dodgeman,
          I'm in Leander
          cool what area you hunting i lost my hunting buddy this year for out there we always went out together and this year he just cant hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter1974 View Post
            Dodgeman,
            I'm in Leander
            also if near same area in leander, 3 or 4 of us have targets in my backyard and practice several days a week.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
              Any of yall live in the leander area?
              What part of leander are you in, I'm in Cedar Park?

Comment

2243 and bagdad

Comment

Anyone else get the small game/migratory bird permit application in?

Comment

I applied no reply yet

Comment

I overheard that they might be giving all that applied a permit. Since usually 50 permits are given and 15 people might actually use it. I have had it 2 years and hardly see anyone.

Comment

Brother and I got it last year for the first time we dove hunted at Tejas a bunch. Not a ton of birds but its really more about spending time together for us.

Comment

Y'all don't worry about getting cited for being to close to someone's feeder?

I saw a few dove going in yesterday but knowing there are feeders almost everywhere I've not considered dove hunting is worth it.

Comment

Just got green light on small game permit

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                              Y'all don't worry about getting cited for being to close to someone's feeder?

I saw a few dove going in yesterday but knowing there are feeders almost everywhere I've not considered dove hunting is worth it.
                              I have two dozen pics of a guy dove hunting my feeder last year. Told brad and gave pics to him. He attempted to turn my camera too. Me and hunting buddy both had many pics of same guy and another guy here did too.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                                Just got green light on small game permit
                                Me too earlier. Getting shotgun out and gonna put some rounds through it.

Comment

Working...
                                X