Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
    And the guy pile is getting pretty rank!
    I'm suprised the coyotes and buzzards haven't hauled that stuff off yet! I guess we scared them off too.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter2009 View Post
      Must be nice. I think he kills more deer than anyone else out there. Several yars ago I ran into him out there and he said he'd already killed 14 deer.
      Buddy of mine from group 1 said he talked to him after one of the hunts. Leroy said he has 8 deer this year so far including a couple 8 pts

Comment

Im all setup waiting for dem does

Comment

Originally posted by Falling View Post
          Im all setup waiting for dem does
          Where you at?

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
            I got group 4
            What spot did you end up at?

Comment

I shot one of those two deer we saw justintyme, she was 3 1/2 dressed 64.2 lbs.

Comment

Not sure what this spot is called. Once I stack up the does to make a makeshift blind out of their meat pie bodies I will call it doe blind hill

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
                  I shot one of those two deer we saw justintyme, she was 3 1/2 dressed 64.2 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Falling View Post
                    Not sure what this spot is called. Once I stack up the does to make a makeshift blind out of their meat pie bodies I will call it doe blind hill
                    Lol what number?

Comment

Lol what number?
                      How do I tell map I have just has dots on it im in the middle I guess all the north spots were taken bummer

But thats ok will just have to use my rabbit call to lure them in. Nothing makes a deer more curious than a rabbit in heat

Comment

If it's a camp site it should have a number posted on it.

Same number you would use to rent that spot any other day.

Comment

Using a popup today because of the rain but I think tommorow I will just go gillie suit inside one of these bushes or do yall think the popup is better?

Comment

Pop up. They are used to seeing tents and the flapping sounds

Comment

Pop up. They are used to seeing tents and the flapping sounds
                              Saw. Nada.

Comment

Saw 3 or 4 before legal hunting time

Comment

Working...
                                X