Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in group 4

Comment

Im on 4 got a text from a buddy "doe down" its not going to be easy for us on group 4

Comment

I fig 1 and 2 will get rained on alot and 3 has cold front but should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
          Im on 4 got a text from a buddy "doe down" its not going to be easy for us on group 4
          Im in 3 and was thing the same thing...by the time they get to us the deer will be on to us.

Comment

I got set up this afternoon but couldn't stay to hunt. Going to hit it hard in the morning and hope to have a epic whack and stack!

Comment

So how are they working it as far as tagging a deer once you have shot? Do you wait till the hunt is over? Can you shoot a doe then buck in the same sitting?

Comment

Brad didn't say and I forgot to ask. Maybe I'll see him in the morning and try to find out.

Comment

Have to shoot doe first. If you can sed it go get it. If its out of sight you wait. Was interesting. And much fun. Whole new way of "hunting" lol. Fish in a barrel basically.

Comment

Oh and rs3. Seen your popup i guess. On that corner by gravel road. Tons of deer. You dont need popup just sit at picnic table. They don't care you are there.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
                      Oh and rs3. Seen your popup i guess. On that corner by gravel road. Tons of deer. You dont need popup just sit at picnic table. They don't care you are there.
                      I'm at #7. My daughter told me to shoot 5 deer this morning. I'll try to fulfillher order .

Comment

If anyone needs a dog to help trail please let me know. I've got one I'm trying to train.

Comment

Ok cool. Had mine go down close by but had to track a friends for a 150 yds or more. Recovered both deer.

Comment

Rs3. Pm you

Comment

I had a doe at my campsite when I pulled up. Nothing since then...

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
                                Have to shoot doe first. If you can sed it go get it. If its out of sight you wait. Was interesting. And much fun. Whole new way of "hunting" lol. Fish in a barrel basically.
                                Ok so if you shoot a doe in the first 5 min then hour later buck walks up you can not shoot him until afternoon hunt correct? Just like we should be doing at our other spot.

I was told when we were checking in a doe 2 wks ago at Tejas someone shot a doe then a buck before the doe was on the books. Hunter brought them both in at the same time to check in. In the meeting I thought he said that was a no no

So just wanted to be sure thats the case with the park hunt too.

Comment

Working...
                                X