• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure yet

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
      Nice
      Yeah not bad maybe he will live to next season prob be a lot better next year but he is already slipping used up one of his outs

Comment

Pics
        Last edited by topduarte; 09-14-2016, 05:36 PM.

Comment

So I was sittin and had three doe about 40 yards out from my feeder comin in. All of a sudden a tree falls about 20 yds behind my blind and spooks em all. I went and checked it out on my way out and sure enough full size oak came out of the ground at the roots. What's the chances that tree would fall at the se time I'm about to tag a doe. I have the worst luck...

Comment

When did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
              When did that happen?
              Friday mornin

Comment

We sat all day saturday and only see a couple non shooters. Gonna try again after church today.

Comment

Yup, temps droppin with that front movin in, should be a good day. I'll be out in the mornin

Comment

saw some illegal bucks today Does seem to have went silent.

Comment

Originally posted by vach03 View Post
                      So I was sittin and had three doe about 40 yards out from my feeder comin in. All of a sudden a tree falls about 20 yds behind my blind and spooks em all. I went and checked it out on my way out and sure enough full size oak came out of the ground at the roots. What's the chances that tree would fall at the se time I'm about to tag a doe. I have the worst luck...
                      Wow! That is wild...good to hear it was not right on top of you, or the tree you may be in. And such timing! If you have not done this already, it is a good idea to give someone you know your coordinates just in case something crazy happens and you do not show up on schedule. I have a map picture on my fridge with my stand information for my family with the contact numbers for COE and such.

Comment

I was out this morning before church. Dressed too warm for the resulting AM temp and 100% humidity, and got to perspiring walking in as I was carrying some feed with me (since i found out Friday night that my feeder had dumped all my corn).
                        Then the temps started dropping within 30 minutes after I was in my stand and i got really chilled. Soon, I am pulling out every piece of warm gear I had including HOt Hands and shoving in my jacket. The things we do for fun. Crazy morning, even though it seemed to be just a few degrees drop, but that wind was quite cold.
                        All that, and I saw one deer out about 50 yards through the trees.
                        May head out in the morning again for a while. Looks like it is going to be down around freezing. Animals should be moving.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                          Acorns must be bad cause there pounding my corn....also I will let u guys hunting gtown in on a secret, these deer love mollasses and record rack berry scented blocks from tractor supply, I mean they will eat a 33 pound block gone in 9 days in my feed pen...they are on sale at tract supply for 9.99 right now..not building horns anymore of course but its like having a candy store...lol
                          Thanks for the tip-they love those blocks, increased activity dramatically!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail1 View Post
                            Thanks for the tip-they love those blocks, increased activity dramatically!
                            Man guess Ill be getting one today then...lol

Comment

I tried to tell u guys.....lol...these gtown deer all over this specific type block.....record rack 33 pound berry scented there is no substitute...I had two young bucks fighting over mine tues morn...objective is to keep the does around and the bucks will come....

Comment

4.5 yo illegal 6 pt off williams dr.

Prob 150 pounder but not 13 wide...notice his swole neck and pot belly...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X