Clear All

Good luck. Will be in stand all day thurs sat and sun

Comment

good luck.

I will be there either Saturday morning or Sunday morning

Comment

Only saw a young 6pt

Comment

I hope by the end of the season I can shoot this buck, this guy just showed up at my stand, he looks young and I think he is right at 13'' wide.. Just this pic made my day today, knowing that there is some big boys alive. ps: Ill send everyone my location when I kill him. what do ya'll think he would score and age?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Z7buckmaster; 11-01-2014, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
            I hope by the end of the season I can shoot this buck, this guy just showed up at my stand.. Just this pic made my day today, knowing that there is some big boys alive. ps: Ill send everyone my location when I kill him
            Ill walk around the whole lake hollaring for Z7 until I find you!

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
              Ill walk around the whole lake hollaring for Z7 until I find you!
              LMAO... there is another guy from tbh hunting 150yrds from me and he already shot his doe. I'm hoping I get a chance and on this buck. But
              I would be happy if he gets this buck. I need to shoot a doe tomorrow morning and ill hunt this guy hard. That is the first nice buck I ever seen on my cam ever. It would be my first big buck if I get him.

Comment

LMAO... there is another guy from tbh hunting 150yrds from me and he already shot his doe. I'm hoping I get a chance and on this buck. But
                I would be happy if he gets this buck. I need to shoot a doe tomorrow morning and ill hunt this guy hard. That is the first nice buck I ever seen on my cam ever. It would be my first big buck if I get him.
                Well good luck Z. Hope it all comes together for u.

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                  Well good luck Z. Hope it all comes together for u.
                  Thanks brother. If I shoot this buck you guys are going to be tired of seen pics of him, It would be like I won the lottery.

Comment

Real nice buck hope you get a chance to pull back on him...this is my first year out here and i have been very impressed with a couple bucks I have on camera but I have learned quickly having these deer on camera and actually seeing them are completely different challenges

Comment

Hey, at least he's there while the suns up!

Comment

I hope by the end of the season I can shoot this buck, this guy just showed up at my stand, he looks young and I think he is right at 13'' wide.. Just this pic made my day today, knowing that there is some big boys alive. ps: Ill send everyone my location when I kill him. what do ya'll think he would score and age?

I have that same buck on my camera we must be close or he really gets around. Im just waiting for him to slip.

I hope he did not fall the the rifle shot I heard this morning.

Comment

Man I'm hearing a lot of rifle shots this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                            Man I'm hearing a lot of rifle shots this morning.
                            X2 they were gettin after it yesterday afternoon too

Comment

Out yesterday and today. 10 plus shots in mornings and 5-7 in evenings.

Comment

Was there Sunday afternoon. No shots. **** doe surprised me from the south this time. Ran into another hunter named Mike about 4:00 pm

Comment

Working...
                                X