Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the US ACOE website on Lake Georgetown Hunting:

White-Tailed Deer Hunting

192 applications were submitted for the 2014-2015 season.

Notification for those hunters drawn for the 2014-2015 season will be sent late afternoon of July 21, 2014.

Hunters drawn will be notified by email during the first week of August.

Comment

Notification for those hunters drawn for the 2014-2015 season will be sent late afternoon of July 21, 2014.

That's kinda confusing. Which is it late on July 21 or first week of august.

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post

That's kinda confusing. Which is it late on July 21 or first week of august.
        It has said 1st week of August all year but if you call and ask the office they say next week.

Comment

Guys I feel for you. All this waiting has got to be driving y'all insane. I'm not hunting out there at all but I've enjoyed this thread immensely and am looking forward to the coming season.

Comment

Went ahead and shot my IBO qual course at Archery Country on Friday. Wanted to get it knocked out early. I waited till late two years ago and had to stand in line to shoot. Not fun...

Comment

Originally posted by vach03 View Post
              Went ahead and shot my IBO qual course at Archery Country on Friday. Wanted to get it knocked out early. I waited till late two years ago and had to stand in line to shoot. Not fun...
              How was it?

How do they have theirs set up?

Comment

Single target at 20 yds. Target is scored 10/8/5 by which ring u hit. U get 15 arrows and I think u need 80%. But it's easy.

Comment

Originally posted by vach03 View Post
                  Single target at 20 yds. Target is scored 10/8/5 by which ring u hit. U get 15 arrows and I think u need 80%. But it's easy.
                  Two years ago Archery Country had us shooting a pheasant target to qualify. I will just go to Double G

Comment

Two years in a row I've missed out on now! Good luck guys!

Comment

No go for me too.

Comment

My group is in!!!! Anyone else?

Comment

Good thing you and I have another spot to hunt at Matt!

Comment

I'm in!!!

Comment

Well that sucks!!! No go for me. Good luck to all who got drawn in!

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Working...
                                X