No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back from summiting my app and I was number 67 when I left today at 3:30

Comment

Originally posted by JP Saenz View Post
      Just got back from summiting my app and I was number 67 when I left today at 3:30
      Thanks for the update JP...3 weeks to go until the application period closes...

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
        Thanks for the update JP...3 weeks to go until the application period closes...
        I will be back stateside around the 20th of next month. I actually have a military welcome home event scheduled for the same day as the mandatory lake in brief, but I am going to be a couple of hours late to the welcome home event

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
          I will be back stateside around the 20th of next month. I actually have a military welcome home event scheduled for the same day as the mandatory lake in brief, but I am going to be a couple of hours late to the welcome home event
          Welcome home and thank you for your service

Comment

Turned in app today #74

Comment

So, I guess there are 74 apps trying to get 40 spots?

Comment

She told me that number includes all names even the exempt and groups since all name get a number. I saw 3 names that had exempt from draw next to them.

Comment

40 spots?

I think only 30 spots were taken by exempts so that leaves 70 of the 100. So at 74 if it was july 4th today we would still need 26 hunters b4 a draw would even be needed.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                    40 spots?

I think only 30 spots were taken by exempts so that leaves 70 of the 100. So at 74 if it was july 4th today we would still need 26 hunters b4 a draw would even be needed.
                    I like those odds

Comment

I like those odds too and will like it even better if the other 27 exempt spot don't reaply. All in all the 4th can't get here fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by JP Saenz View Post
                        I like those odds too and will like it even better if the other 27 exempt spot don't reaply. All in all the 4th can't get here fast enough.
                        They could already be in I just saw the 3 on the page my name went on which was about half full so not sure on the other pages ahead.

It was like this last year too and she told the same thing years past. Its slow the the last few weeks everyone piles in b4 deadline. So I think we will be over 100 names by the 4th but we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                          They could already be in I just saw the 3 on the page my name went on which was about half full so not sure on the other pages ahead.

It was like this last year too and she told the same thing years past. Its slow the the last few weeks everyone piles in b4 deadline. So I think we will be over 100 names by the 4th but we will see.
                          I think we should start a pool... Im throwing my prediction out at 117

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                            I think we should start a pool... Im throwing my prediction out at 117
                            Im thinking higher. Like 121

Comment

I bet it will be over 150

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                                I bet it will be over 150
                                Come on top, think price is right, not over/under...give us an number

Comment

Working...
                                X