• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
    My neighbor just went and was #39...still on a steady pace
    And lots of time left so I bet we see 200 apps this year

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
      And lots of time left so I bet we see 200 apps this year
      Man I sure do hope your wrong. Im hoping for better than a 50/50 shot.

Comment

Anybody know what number we are up to now?

Comment

One million!

Comment

Im new to the thread and been reading and soaking up all the info possible about hunting out there. Sounds like a great place to be this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by JP Saenz View Post
              Im new to the thread and been reading and soaking up all the info possible about hunting out there. Sounds like a great place to be this fall.
              Did you put your App in?

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                Did you put your App in?
                No not yet plan on making a trip down there next Thursday. I do hope though I'm one of the hundred people to be drawn and get down there and get to meet what sounds like some nice people.

Comment

No not yet plan on making a trip down there next Thursday. I do hope though I'm one of the hundred people to be drawn and get down there and get to meet what sounds like some nice people.
                  Hogwash, once the mandatory brief is over most of these fellas will cut your throat to get to "their" spot first

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                    Hogwash, once the mandatory brief is over most of these fellas will cut your throat to get to "their" spot first
                    lol so true thats how I saw it last year..

Comment

That might be true and you right after the brief it game on. Plus I'm sure your talking from experience. Aren't you tring to get your spot back?

Comment

That might be true and you right after the brief it game on. Plus I'm sure your talking from experience. Aren't you tring to get your spot back?
                        I have several spots. I have given plenty away. Heck, two years ago I had the perfect spot and went to hang my stand up and somebody had jumped the gun and hung their stand up before the authorized date. He used my old bow hanger. I left him a note, but I did not turn him in. There are too many spots on the lake to get bent out of shape. Anyway, I always manage to have a good time no matter where I go

Comment

Anybody know what number we are up to now?
                          We are up to 52 apps boys and girls.

Comment

I have several spots. I have given plenty away. Heck, two years ago I had the perfect spot and went to hang my stand up and somebody had jumped the gun and hung their stand up before the authorized date. He used my old bow hanger. I left him a note, but I did not turn him in. There are too many spots on the lake to get bent out of shape. Anyway, I always manage to have a good time no matter where I go
                            See now that's what I'm talking about. Good people maybe you can show me or direct me to some of your old spots. Considering that your a veteran of the land and I potentially would be a newbie to the area. None of the less I hope you get drawn back in as well as I cause the woods needs more people like you out there.

Comment

If I get drawn I will show you a place. Seen some deer when I traverse to my hole in the woods. I try to stay at one place as not to mess anyone else up that may have scouted.

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
                                If I get drawn I will show you a place. Seen some deer when I traverse to my hole in the woods. I try to stay at one place as not to mess anyone else up that may have scouted.
                                Sounds like a good strategy bud

Comment

Working...
                                X