Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
    I believe it is march 15th and we need to send something in after we remove.
    Cool, never got an email so I was wondering....

Comment

Pulled my gear today. I worked hard lol. Jk. I helped him pull the buggy.

Comment

Looks like apps for this season are available starting May 5th. Good luck to all that apply!

Comment

Im going to try again

Comment

I'm going to give it a shot this year as well. Good luck to everyone on here.

Comment

How much are the hunting permits out here at GT? Whats a good area to start scouting?

Comment

25 for the application fee. 90 for the permit if you get drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by CMURPH View Post
                  How much are the hunting permits out here at GT? Whats a good area to start scouting?
                  Russell park

Comment

Looks like if you shot a doe your exempt from draw if you go solo as part of a group you are in draw again. So 45 spots are taken from exempts.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                      So 45 spots are taken from exempts.

http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/geo...on/Hunting.asp
                      Wrong, I shot 30 of them does!

jk ;-0

Comment

Originally posted by Falling View Post
                        Wrong, I shot 30 of them does!

jk ;-0
                        True I guess some could have been shot by same hunter still alot of spots gone again.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                          True I guess some could have been shot by same hunter still alot of spots gone again.

I went to Jim Hogg park and paid the fee last night, gate attendant said they were doing 100 permits this year.

Comment

Anyone looking to for one more in your group? I will be signing up this year, but will only be a wolf pack of one. Looking to join a group of three group, please PM if you need one.

Comment

I was in on the hunting for five years in a row. I killed multiple deer every year. I missed last year due to deployment and have to try to get drawn again. It sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                                I was in on the hunting for five years in a row. I killed multiple deer every year. I missed last year due to deployment and have to try to get drawn again. It sucks
                                You didnt miss much the guy that hunted your old spot from last year didnt see much. Just 1 hiker I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X