Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
    Heater? What kind and where you get one those?

guessing he is talking about one of these:

(can find them cheaper)

Unless it's real bad I am going to try this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Falling View Post
      guessing he is talking about one of these:

(can find them cheaper)

Unless it's real bad I am going to try this weekend!

Thanks! Found it cheaper Walmart does it again!!

Comment

Do those type heaters make alot of noise in the pop up bow hunting a close range that will get you busted?

Comment

Going to be a cold one!

Comment

I will be there in the morning.

Comment

Me too in a tree freezing my tail off.

Comment

Went out this evening and filled feeder and threw hand corn out. Saw several deer moving on hike out.

Comment

Best decision you made based on the circumstances. Good job on the doe. Congrats

Comment

Waiting for a doe ! So far just lots of doves

Comment

I wish I was in one of my winning spots this year. It stinks having to sit on the bench and watch

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                        Went out to check on feeder yesterday and saw two does.

Also as I was going to get my corn from truck and coming back I heard shots which sounded like dove hunters. about 250 to the southwest of my stand.

I went to look and noticed a tree stand 40 yards to the southwest from my feeder.

It was tough to tell how long it has been there. Tie wraps to trees looked new but there was vines and tree growth near the bottom steps of the stand.

I will be reporting this to the ranger tomorrow.
                        Funny, that was my setup from 2012 Feel free to use it!!! The key is buried somewhere in the leaves around the base of the tree.
                        Last edited by Speedgoat; 12-08-2013, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Another Sunday evening watching dink bucks eat my corn.......Where have all teh does gone

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail1 View Post
                            Another Sunday evening watching dink bucks eat my corn.......Where have all teh does gone
                            I had a great 4.5 old fatty with a heavy, moderately tall 8pt rack in on my hand corn for five minutes Sunday evening. He MIGHT had been 12in wide though. Was fun for a few seconds when he stepped out.

Comment

Yep, fun to watch at least. I have 4 different fork horns (2x2, 4pts), an 8 and a 7 that come in off and on. Haven't seen a doe during shooting hours at the feeder in a while....

Comment

I see a lot of them coons shot one in the head at 130 yards

Comment

Working...
                                X